RWBY - Volume 9 and more - Theory

In the latest episode of RWBY Volume 9 Episode 6, known as “Confessions Within Cumulonimbus Clouds”, there was a scene where Jaune was looking at the night sky in the Ever After as he sees one of the members of RWBY fall down similarly to how the Toa fell from the sky to the island.

In the whole RWBY series, there were stories which is a nod to Alice in Wonderland for “The Girl Who Fell From The World”, “The Four Maidens” which were based on the 4 seasons, “The Girl in the Tower” which is a nod to Rapunzel, so I was thinking, what if there was a new story which is a nod to Bionicle? I mean Bionicle has been in the world for more than 10 years, I mean the crew in RWBY would not stay silent. I mean there were similarities in the RWBY franchise as well as the Bionicle franchise.

For example: the world of Remnant use Dust which is a source of Energy which can be used to powering up machinery such as ships/boats/planes/rockets as well as being used for weapons and for devices to communicate, not to mention for experiments.

Another example: There were the two Gods who were brothers, The God of Light and the God of Darkness. They both have similarities to Mata Nui and Makuta. However Salem in RWBY is similar to Makuta as Salem unleashed her Grimm to attack a village/city of people, Makuta in Mask of Light used Rakhshi to attack the people in Ta-Koro.

If that is the case do you think there will be another story in RWBY which is a nod to Bionicle? Think about it.

2 Likes

That would be very interesting. I think some of these instances, while similar to Bionicle, are also rather generic happenings for these types of stories. There is usually a pair of deities in control of fictional worlds, and they are usually set up as being a god of light and goodness fighting or balancing out a gif of darkness and evil.

3 Likes

You really think so? I mean the way team RWBY fell in the episode, bears a resembles to the stars seen when Toa are born. I mean it was seen in Jaune’s perspective.

2 Likes

There is another thing to point out. Spoiler Warning though.

In the latest episode of RWBY in Volume 9 Chapter 9, we see the Blacksmith hold what appears to be some sort of Golden Mask resembling a Mouse.

The Blacksmith bears a resemblance to two mask Makers I know of, which are Generation 1’s Nuhrii, Former Matoran Vakama, and Artakha, and Generation 2’s Ekimu and Makuta.

This further states that both RWBY and Bionicle have some things in common with one another. If you have a comment which might support and contradict this following, please reply below.

2 Likes

Those arms look like Bionicle parts.

2 Likes

The arms sure do look like Bionicle parts right?
Given by how the character looks broken down, she bears a resemblance to the terribly repaired Matoran in Karzahni. Don’t you agree?

2 Likes

People still watch RWBY?

2 Likes

Only when I have nothing better to do.

3 Likes