Ryuu, lord of the seven Drakes

I forgot that I had put it there haha, I was trying to figure out a way b of incorporating more white into the legs prior to taking the photos

1 Like

Fantastic! Amazing! Astounding! There are too few synonyms to use!

1 Like

Slowly walks away feeling inferior

2 Likes

Outstanding MOC! I love the consistent build of Technic parts and his overall look. Another titan MOC made impressive with ample articulation and substantial stability. Also, love the bow. The only thing I don’t like is his back. I don’t know if this was intentional or not, but it looks structurally crooked.

Anyway, great job!

1 Like

I agree with you. when I was deciding what to do with the back I just stuck the star piraka mask on and thought I would leave it, but I should have gone back to sort some things out. thanks for the feedback! :smile:

1 Like

So just gonna start my review by saying that first pic is very Galanoth (which I like).

On to the actual review though:
The colors are a good mix, the Metru blue and all the accents really work well, and the white accents are a very dragon-like touch. Color distribution is good, with Metru blue being the main color, and all the other colors symbolizing armor and such. The red is well used, in it’s small amount, and I love his kilt. His weapons are nice, especially his sword (I love that Matoro Inika sword), and weapon storage is always a plus. The build is very custom, but very solid. The cloth sash really helps to make the MOC and add to his aesthetic. I also really like the asymmetry, something I wish more people did in MOCs.

However, that random Hero Core as a greeble stands out a bit, and I’m not 100 sure how I feel about the tires in certain places (particularly in the left shoulder, with that rubber band). However, most of that is minor nitpicking, so take it with a grain of salt.

Overall, this is an incredibly impressive MOC, in many ways. The aesthetic is pulled off clearly, the colors are solid, and the build is complex and nice looking. The kilt, sash, and helmet give the illusion of armor, and I don’t have any real credible issues with it. Welcome back!

2 Likes

Good to be back my friend! As for the hero core it was a mistake haha, I was experimenting with how to incorporate more white and forgot to take it off for the pictures. The rubber band I completely agree with too, I actually sat there and tried to feed it through the hole in the sides of the mask but it wasn’t working for me. (P.s that picture does look a LOT like the moc doesn’t it haha, maybe I should give him a cape to complement the red helmet which is white on the outside but red on the inside)

1 Like

You’ve got some really nice parts usage going on here! Sweet compound bow! Though I don’t know if the red helmet really works…

1 Like

Holy Gadunka this thing looks intimidating

2 Likes

such an awesome moc, where is the helmet piece from if you don’t mind me asking?

Now it is time for me to walk away slowly feeling inferior. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

I think its from the old lego vikings theme

1 Like

Okay thanks.

Phenomenal. You really can tell that it was inspired by Artorias, which I consider an absolute plus.

2 Likes

Nice MOC

1 Like

this is Fantastic !!! good job :smiley:

1 Like

I didn’t post anything.
I like this.
Especially the head…

1 Like

What do you mean? :slight_smile:

I meant I forgot to make a post here.
I really enjoy looking at this.