SabreSketches

Ok, so this seemed like the most efficient way to do this, plus everyone else does it.
Heres a sketch of some knight guarding a sword in a stone. Sorry for the poor picture quality on this one, I’ll try to fix that in the future.

20 Likes

That’s one beautiful rock.

1 Like

Ok, I’ve got some more! These are both drawings of a star wars character I made. Comments and critique appreciated!

3 Likes

These are pretty good! The only thing I could really critique is that the second one seems to be kind of short.

1 Like

Funny you should mention that. When I was drawing him, I realised I placed the head too low on the page, but only after I had gotten to the lower legs and feet. I couldn’t figure out how to fix it, which resulted in him looking slightly squished. The cape made it a bit hard to tell, too. Thanks for the comment!

1 Like

Ok, here are two more. (Double posting within a creative content topic is fine, right? If not, so sorry!) The first is a painting of Batman I made.I experimented quite a bit with this one. I may finish the rest of him later. In addition, here’s a sketch of the Red Hood. Sorry for the lower quality on this one.

Well, that’s all for now, tell me what you think!

2 Likes

I’ve got a few more here:

From top to bottom: G3 Tahu, Zuko, Batman, and Star Lord (with Baby Groot). I’d love any critique!

4 Likes

The arm moving in a punching motion or held out gets tiring to looks at, but all of them are really good. The top left one, who I guess is Tahu is the absolute best here, though the lines on the bottom area could be darker.

1 Like

You have a point… I hadn’t noticed that lol

Been playing Destiny 2. I decided to sketch a hunter.

Edit: It was upside down. That’s a new one.

4 Likes

I drew Killmonger based on the Black Panther trailer. I took some liberties with his design, though.

I know it’s sideways, sorry.

2 Likes

New profile pic!

Quadruple post… that’s allowed in creative content, right?

Edit August 15: From top to bottom- A Tesla, Dwight Schrute (hehe), Loki, and Dr. Doom in an iron man suit.

3 Likes

Or is it iron man in a dr doom inspired suit? :open_mouth:

Based on this:

(Art by Alex Maleev)

2 Likes

Mata Nui, the stuff I posted last year hurts to look at😂

2 Likes

I know exactly how you feel

1 Like

Here’s a gritty power ranger redesign I did for some reason. Not really a Power Rangers fan, but I thought they looked cool when I was younger. The movie was neat.

3 Likes

Here’s a rough Black Panther drawing I did. Not my best or my worst. I couldn’t get the texturing right.

3 Likes

I like it.

1 Like

I’ve been doing this a bit too much lately… that one in the middle was at the request of @Antroz2007 a few days ago.
Edit: I’m starting to think that I may overuse lightning in backgrounds.

2 Likes