Salvation: Part II

Redstocker couldn’t answer. The rather large wound in his chest, together with his age, pushed him into stasis

He would see a large gaping wound in her side, oozing energon.

“Now they’re both dead!” cries Blight, whipping out a container of liquids.

Blight frowns, mixing the contents of several vials together in a frighteningly oversized syringe.

If he looked carefully, he would notice she was still breathing regularly.

He takes a very soft sigh of relief, before realizing she was still hurt. He plugged the needle a bit above her side, hoping to stabilize the wound; it entirely depended on how deep it truly was and whether or not he recalled the proper ratio of chemicals. Pressing down on the syringe, he emptied half of its contents.

OOC: What is it supposed to do if done correctly?

Redstocker was still breathing.

Blight quickly rushes over and empties the other half near his injury.

The bleeding slowly stops.

The bleeding slowed considerably, but not entirely.

Blight smirked with his almost total success, before looking to Greasemonkey. “So… we should probably get these two to the hospital or something, right?”

Greasemonkey transforms his rifle back into a cane and plants it on the ground.

“I would have thought that the logical conclusion, doctor,” he says calmly. “Now, see to the lady’s health, if you please, while I summon security.”

“Eh, I can’t tell,” Sprocket says. “I’m not good with bots; that’s Forcep’s work. Or Grommet’s.”

“Still, it’s fascinating. The cube slapped together a bunch of junk from the lab and turned in into… this.”

He gestures to Deus.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister In the same med-bay, Forcep had deposited Pixel in a tiny pod in which the minicon could have his energon replenished.

Daria smiles,
“I noticed, especially since he’s got my rifle in him. Though considering its a part of him now, I’m thinking it might be best to just buy a new one.”

“Well… maybe Forcep could get it removed,” Sprocket says. “The guy did miracles during the rust plague on Antilla; I’m sure taking a rifle outta someone’s back can’t be too hard for him.”

“It’s just a standard nucleon charge rifle, nothing special, plus it’s his back bow. If Deus can use it then he can have it.”

The air vents near the med bay in which Pixel was in rattled, and a faintly pink colored collection of cubes tumbled out. They bunched together and Spectrum wobbled into the medbay.
@Chromeharpoon

1 Like

“Alright, if you say so…” Sprocket concedes, returning to his work.

Forcep could be seen tending to crew members who had been injured in the earlier battle.

She made her way forwards.
“P-p-p1×eL?” She warbled, searching for her brother.
Although he had forgotten her, she had not forgotten him.

Forcep looks up from his work, hearing Spectrum’s odd voice.

Slowly, he cranes his neck downward to look at the minicon.

“Oh…” he says in a deadpan. “Another one.”

######“Does he multiply or something? Primus…”

“D-d0ctor. Wher-ere 1s P1×eL? He iS h3re?” Spectrum peered up at Forcep, her eyes large and round.