Salvation: Part II

The explosion causes Thunderblast and her troops to recoil, and it does indeed serve as an effective distraction for Scorchlock.

A metallic clang rings through the night air as Bludgeon intercepts the strike with his greatsword. The Decepticon warlord glares down at Scorchlock, his crimson eyes radiating a zealous fury from behind his skull-like mask.

Wrecker!” he hisses. “I have slain many of your fellows over the course of this war- Leadfoot, Rotorstorm, Broadside, Iron Fist… shall I have the pleasure of adding your name among them?”

Facelift dispatches his opponent and covers Zepar while he repairs himself.

Nova hovered slightly above the ground, talking to Delta and Salvo. He was too far away for Laslow to hear what he was saying.

“Certainly!” exclaims Nova, jovially. “That’s why I’m here!”

There were none.

There was a corridor leading deeper into the ship nearby.

Lockdown begins to walk in a wide circle around Zepar, his blade still pointed at the angelicon.

“What is that I see in your eyes?” the bounty hunter remarks. "That fire, that rage… most unlike you angelicons.

“I would know- I’ve killed enough of your order by now.”

1 Like

When his katana intercepted and locked instance with Bludgeon’s greatsword, there were a few sparks of fire from the metals rubbing against each other with incredible force behind them.

Scorchlock’s light blue eyes coldly stared into his enemy, behind his mouth plate he made a grimace of anger when he mentioned about his fellow Wreckers, fellow brothers-in-arms.

“Scorchlock will be the name that does not make it up to your list…” He said with anger behind his tone. “But your head will soon hang on my trophy case, even Lockdown himself will be jealous.” He venomously added.

He then broke the lock and by holding the handle with his hands he slashed at Bludgeon again, aiming for his chest in a stabbing motion. “For Paradox…and for my fellow Wreckers, I shall avenge them!!” He roared within his war cry.

“Hrm… what are they doing…” he muttered. He looked down to spectrum, and chuckled at the tiny version of himself. “Come on, let’s get closer.”

She ran over to Blight to check if he was alright. (@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister)

GC ducked into it, dodging the troopers shots. He stopped a few feet in, put his back to the wall, and prepared to blast any troopers that followed him with his hand laser.

Alterion frowns.
“That was… easy.”

“He is the one who killed Leadfoot and Broadside?!” Gronius yelled.
“No time to waste!” Alterion said, drawing his sword. “Take yours and help the kid!”
Gronius nodded, before both lunged forward in an attempt to help Scorchlock. Wildsong stayed behind, stunned down by Bludgeon’s appearance.

“Oh!” Delta said, completely off-guard. “All right then! Can you destroy Lockdown’s ship?”

1 Like

“Thanks.” Epsilon said as his repairs continued.

“It is the wrath of all those you have wronged.” Zepar growled, his stance not dropping as he waited for Lockdown to make the first move.

Bludgeon dashes backward, out of range of Scorchlock’s blade. The warlord grips his own greatsword with both hands, holding it by his shoulder as the blade hisses and turns orange, emitting a spray of bright sparks.

“I invite you to try…” Bludgeon says to Paradox. Around him, Thunderblast and her troops deploy weapons of their own.

“My lord!” Obsidian calls to Bludgeon through the comlink, “enemy forces in our sector have been dealt with; we are proceeding with our advance on the Map.”

“Excellent,” Bludgeon replies. “Do not wait for me; I have been… delayed.”

Nova looks up at the sky. There were many ships hovering amidst the clouds, visible through flashes of lightning and fiery explosions caused by ordnance.

“Hmmm… which one would that be?” Nova asks.

“No problem,” Facelift says, holding out his cannon and scanning for more immediate threats.

“How are we gonna kill that guy?” he wonders. “Every time we blow him up, he just stitches himself back together again!”

Part of it, perhaps,” Lockdown replies calmly.

“Perhaps a closer examination is warranted,” he says, a sadistic anticipation creeping into his tone as tiny blades deploy around the barrel of his shotgun.

Suddenly, Lockdown lurches forward, attempting to distract Zepar by feigning a thrust with his sword, when in reality he was aiming to drive the blades on his gun into the angelicon’s side.

Metal footsteps produce a thunderous racket as Sprocket comes racing down the hall, with two Ground Troopers chasing him.

Alterion and Gronius lunge at him.

“Well… You are a biffy guy. Can’t you destroy them all?”
“It would be that one.” Redstocker said, pointing to Lockdown’s ship, getting out of his hideout and inviding his other man to do so.
“You are walking now.” Delta said, confused.
“I know. Freaky.”

Scorchlock held his blade with his right hand before taking his other katana out, he slightly glanced at it, the slime that ate it slightly away didn’t cause too much damage, its durability was far too great for that, at least that’s what he hoped for now.

He then glared back at Bludgeon. “Do not make me wait, Bludgeon.” He told him as he held his katanas and walked towards him. "I’ve waited for this fight for far too long, so don’t make it too easy for me. " His voice took a turn.

“It would be disrespectful of those who have fallen in battle by your orders and blade!” He then lunges with a leap towards Bludgeon and slashes with his katana in a downwards strike towards his head.

Laslow tried to get closer without being detected.

GC pulled up his rifle and slung a pair of bolts, one at each trooper.

The two are intercepted by two mercenaries wielding blades extending from their forearms.

Bludgeon parries the strike with his own sword, before slashing at Scorchlock’s side.

Laslow would be successful.

Nova looks toward the beach, seeing the Death’s Head bombarding the shore. Between flashes of crimson light, the silhouettes of Zepar and Lockdown could be seen dueling.

“Simple enough,” says Nova as he spreads his wings. There is a rush of air as the disgraced Prime takes off, rushing toward the ship.

The trooper’s are both shot dead, falling to the floor.

The hallway was narrow and dimly-lit, with angled walls and blood-red conduits running along the floor and ceiling. This was fairly standard Decepticon architecture, and was likely familiar to Gatecrasher in that regard.

Scorchlock blocks his greatsword with his other katana before using the other one and slashing at Bludgeon’s face.

The two fight them.

Delta and Redstocker follow him from the sky and ground.

Zepar saw the blades on the gun move and brought his own sword down on it to ground it.

“How about we just focus on protecting the Onega Key and try to figure out how to kill that guy later?” Epsilon said as his systems patched him up enough for him to get back into the fight.

He tried to tell if he could hear them.

He walked over to the end of the corridor, and closed and locked the bulkhead, that was standard on decepticon craft. He then shot the controls, keeping it locked.

“You alright?” he asked Sprocket.

Bludgeon steps to the side, avoiding the strike and freeing himself to thrust his blade at Scorchlock’s throat.

A Mercenary bearing black armor stabs at Gronius’ chest, while a bounty hunter clad in dirty yellow plating worldlessly invites Alterion to make the first move.

Nova shoots ahead of the group, his cannons deploying as he races toward the beach.

Nova and company were now on the move, headed for the beach.

Zepar’s attack thwart’s Lockdown’s move. The blades around the gun’s barrel shatter, and Lockdown retract’s the weapon into his forearm as he slashes at Zepar with his sword.

Wait!” Facelift exclaims. “The Key! What if…?”

“I’ve been better,” Sprocket says, grimacing.

Laslow tracked them silently.

“can you keep going?” he asked

Gronius jumps backwards, before quickly turning to dragon mode and viciously hits the heretics with his tail, attempting to send them flying into the ship.

“This is going to be fun!” Delta said as she raced the others in her robot mode to the beach.
“Who is he again?” aaked Redstocker in car mode.
“I don’t know!”
“You don’t know?”
“He told us he wants to help us!”
“And you just trusted him?”
“Well yeah!”
If he was in robot mode, Redstocker would have slapped his face hardly.
“These new generations! Their brain modules always get hacked!” he said to himself.

Scorchlock bends his back, letting the blade pass, missing the target which was his throat before he swung with both katanas, one directed to his head the other to his abdomen in a vertical slashing motion.

“I’ve also been worse,” Sprocket says, intending that to be a ‘yes’.

Nova Prime soars toward the beach, and some of the heretic troopers look up as he approaches.

Bludgeon blocks the strike directed at his head, letting Scorchlock’s other katana scrape across his midsection, inflicting little damage upon the Decepticon warlord.

Bludgeon dashes backward, transforming into a cybertronian tank. The vehicle’s turret swivels around to face Scorchlock, and the fusion cannon crowning it fires a bright blue blast at the Wrecker.

The Yellow Mercenary dodges the strike and rushes at Alterion.

The Blue Mercenary falls onto their back, and the bot deploys a rifle from their forearm and shoots at Gronius.

When they arrived, Redstocker and Delta turned into their robot modes and stop. The former gets in front of all of the others and rise a hand as a sign for them to stay behind him.

Alterion blocks his sword, as he deploys one of his pistols and shoots at the trooper’s face.

Gronius attempts to byte him by the arm before he could do that.