Salvation: Part II

No!” Sprocket steadfastly refuses.

“Sprocket,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ calls to the scientist. “Head back upstairs and find out what had Gatecrasher in such a rush. The rest of us will continue on.”

Looking a little displeased at accepting orders from a Decepticon, Sprocket reverses course. The rest of the party continues downward, eventually reaching the central chamber.

Inside, the newcomers would see Facelift and Spectrum standing on a circular platform, around a half-finished cybertronian body. Around them were Lady Corona, Sidewinder, Epsilon-5, Laslow, Daria, Thrift, and Deus. It seemed an argument of some kind was taking place as Corona conversed with the hologram of a chaaran transformer nearby.

“How soon will the be here?” The prophet asks the hologram.

“I’m not sure, my lady,” the chaaran replies. “An hour, maybe- perhaps less.”

“Well, that settles that, now doesn’t it?” Facelift says. “I’d would love to revisit this discussion, but first we should tend to the more pressing matter at hand.”

On the other side of the chamber, a group of pilgrims were at work activating an ancient machine.

Below Gatecrasher, Sprocket exits the forge, assumes his helicopter mode, and takes flight.

“I don’t see the harm in it,” Forcep says. The doctor assumes vehicle mode and drives off.

A harsh buzzing sound rings from the console as the Omega Key resists Delta’s pull; she would be able to almost feel the artifact fighting her grasp.

The model of Salvation shudders as the holograms around it flash frantically.

“See anything?”

Juliana follows in Atalante mode.

Song seemed confused by the new surroundings.

OOC: What does this have to do with Redstocker?

She keeps trying.

“I didn’t even know we were looking for something,” Sprocket says, coming rest at an altitude only a little lower than Gatecrasher’s.

“What’s got you in a rush, man?”

Nobody seemed to yet take notice of Wildsong and the new arrivals.

A short timeskip later, Redstocker would be able to hear the wailing sirens of Forcep’s ambulance mode as the medic approaches the platform.

The Omega Key would not budge, determined to stay in its place until it had finished its work.

“Little thing’s got some fight in it,” Salvo notes.

“Inbound, unidentified Decepticon fleet. That’s what.”

She tries not to distract attention over her.

“Is there a wounded prisoner?”

“So do I!” she said, turning to beast mode and trying again.

Zepar begins to approach the body, wanting to see what exactly was being made.

Sprocket utters a curse under his breath.

“Ten says I can identify it for ya,” he remarks.

With Zepar’s arrival, however, the newcomers are taken notice of.

Zepar would be able, more than anyone else, to discern the similarities between the body on the table and images of Nova Prime in the historical records. It wasn’t exactly alike, but the resemblance was there.

“Captains!” Corona exclaims, alarmed, facing Topside and ■■■■■■■■■■■■, who both shared a stern, displeased expression.

“I’m… aware of how this must seem-”

“Good,” Topside interrupts. “Saves me a spiel or two, us being on the same page. Now, if you could return my stowaway and fancy god-box-”

“You can have Facelift, but I need the cube,” Corona states.

“I’d be inclined to let you have it with some convincing, if you’d asked for it up front,” Topside continues. “But as it stands, you are not in good graces at the moment, ma’am.”

“Is it too early to threaten the use of force?” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ quietly asides.

“I wouldn’t say so…” Lurch replies.

The Omega Key would not budge.

Forcep assumes robot mode.

“No,” he says, staring wide-eyed at the standing and apparently lucid Redstocker.

“And that’s what’s puzzling…”

“OK.” Song said, walking in the centre of the room. “This place is too crowded for us all to think like rational Transformers. Everybody chill out, calm down and let’s talk the situation down.”
She was obviously trying to understand the situation better, to find her fastest way to the cube.

“I…” she said, digging her claws into the key.
“…will take…” she said, jumping, and sticking her legs to the wall under the key.
“…YOU!” she said with her bestial voice, using all of her power into forcing the key out of her place.

“Wouldn’t it be a good thing?” he asked, completely unaware that he was staring at him. As lucidity was returning to Redstocker, his voice slowly started resembling an… British accent.

“C-captain?” Juliana said from behind Forcep. “A-are you alright? Are you bleeding?”

“Probably could, but I’d like to see them for myself”

“Bleeding?” Redstocker asked a little confused. He touched the point of his back from where the Cybertronium forced itself out of, and then checked it to see if there was any blood remained.
“No, I am quite all right.”

“Oh, okay.” She stepped out from behind the Doctor. “When I heard there was trouble, I wanted to make sure there was no profuse bleeding. It makes me nauseous”

“Oh, my dear. I can assure you, there is no one bleeding around here. Or at least hopefully.” he said in a too mannered way for a guy who shot her a few days ago.

OOC: Agreed.

IC: “Captain? Are you okay? You don’t seem… right,” She says, looking at him quizzically.

Redstocker starred at her confused for a couple of moments, before suddenly chuckling.
“Oh yes! Where are my manners?”
He kneeled in front of her, took her hand and kissed it.
“I am unimaginably sorry that I shoot you.” he said, still having her arms in his.

Juliana pulled her hand away quickly.

“Right…”

He stood up.
“Excuse me now. I have to go clean my armour.”

She stood back, watching him with a wary eye.

He walked passed her, before stopping.
“Uhm… I have no idea where I am…”

“Prison?”