Salvation: Part II

“I can hear and understand you,” Zepar growled in NeoCybex, “traitor.” he finished in Ancient.

Nova Prime shifts his attention to Zepar.

“Oh, good,” he says.

“…Do I know you?” he asks, after a pause. “I mean, you seem to know me, and I-… ah, hell. The ol’ thinkbox is a little fuzzy right now.”

The disgraced Prime taps the side of his head for emphasis.

“And there will be like a dozen individuals trying to take it back.”

[quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:3644, topic:49995”]
Corona is defiantly silent; she had fulfilled her objective. What happened to her now didn’t matter to her
Song’s grip gets tighter.

There were still four technicians doing their d*mnedest to pry Song off of Corona, one of which held a gun at the Autobot.

“I doubt you know who I am but I’m sure you can guess what I am.” Zepar said to Nova, his tone almost asking Nova to give him a reason to tear out the disgraced Prime’s Spark.

Zepar again goes silent as he uses the private channel with Song, “Trust me; when I’m finished with Nova, I doubt anyone would interfere except if they want to die.”

OOC: ATM, only Song is able to hear Zepar when he is talking to her on the private channel.

GC had arrived at the forge, and was watching the scene warily.

Nova Prime considers Zepar’s words for a moment.

“…Oh, slag,” he sighs. “You guys are still around? What’s it been, ten million years?”

It had only been, in fact, about one million. Resurrection had either really messed with Nova’s head, or time worked differently in the Pit. Perhaps both?

Nova looks over at the struggle between Song, Corona, and the technicians.

“So… what’s the story there?” he asks, gesturing toward the display with his hand. “I get the feeling I’m missing some context.”

Facelift drags Sidewinder away from the central platform. The jet-former was unconscious after being exposed to the cybermatter at such an intensity.

Thrift hides behind Shockwave, who as usual displayed no emotion whatever.

Topside, ■■■■■■■■■■■■, Grommet, and Lurch stand together off to the side, tense and ready for battle. The rest of the pilgrims awkwardly stand about.

Song’s optics move to Zepar.
“If you lie to me, you are a dead Transformer.” she said, before widely opening her grip, letting the technicians take her off of Corona.

“If I don’t get it before we end our mission, I will make sure I am exiled from Cybertron.” Zepar promised on the comlink.

He then glares at Nova, “It’s been 1 million years.” He said, “And no thanks to you for nearly destroying everything.”

“As for why you’re back, I think Corona is better able to explain.” He told him.

Song turned to dragon mode, screeched at him, before walking closer to the captains.

The technicians throw Wildsong to the side, before checking to see if Corona was alright. The prophet was, however, none the worse for wear.

Nova’s optics narrow, and a faint, disapproving “Hmmh” echoes from behind his mouthplate.

“And that would be…?” he says, looking around.

“I recommend termination,” Shockwave quietly advises those near him. “Probability of Nova Prime posing a threat to our mission is… considerable.”

“Don’t need to tell me,” Topside mutters. “But I get the feeling he’d make short work of us in here.”

@Toa_Vladin @ProfSrlojohn

Forcep begins to approach the guards keeping watch over the prisoners. If a battle was coming, they wouldn’t be safe out here in the open.

“The Woman over there, Lord.” Said GC, talking for the first time, gesturing to Corona.

Nova turns at Gatecrasher’s voice. He gives an approving nod at how the Decepticon addressed him.

“What’s your name, soldier?” he asks, curious. He guessed at Gatecrasher’s occupation from the components of his alt-modes visible on his person.

Zepar just stood there, glaring murderously at Nova; it was unavoidably clear to the disgraced Prime that he was against the act of bringing him back.

“Let him speak.” Wildsong suggested, in a much deeper voice. “We heavily outnumber him. If he tries something, he is slagged.”

Redstocker was waiting patiently for something to happen.

Delta and Blackbeak were flying towards the village.

“Gatecrasher, my Lord.”

Song growled deeply at the blind trust that Gatecrasher was giving to Nemesis.

Zepar gave GC a look that said, “what the heck are you doing?”

Nova nods again.

“Well met, Gatecrasher,” he says.

“I believe Impactor said the same about a certain Overlord during the battle of Pescus Hex,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ comments.

Don’t remind me of that,” Topside says with a shudder. “I saw that bloodbath from orbit.”

Forcep speaks.

“Guards! These prisoners need to be moved. The people down there seem to be expecting hostile company.”

The guards, of course, offer no protest. They mobilize and begin to herd the prisoners to a bridge that led off the platform.

“Disgraced or no, he is still a Prime, and deserves a modicum of respect.”

“In return Lord.”

“C-can I help?” Juliana asked.