Salvation: Part II

“A twin brother, yeah.” she nodded.

“What’s he like?” Brainpan asks.

“Is he tall? Funny? Handsome? Questionably sane?”

“He is taller than me, he makes me laugh, he is sane, and I guess handsomeness is subjective.”

Pixel looks towards him, the only discernible emotion from his face being confusion. “$avinG t-th-the gagagalaxy?”

He turns to Spectrum. “I-is-is tHAT wHAT we r doing h3r3?” @meepinater

Blight whimpers. “I’m sorry! I just panicked, and I-I-I fell, and I-I-I-I had my gun, and-”

“And we have a winner of the first fight!” Redstocker cheered, standing up and raising his arms in the air.

“Um…” Blight cowered. “That wasn’t, like, cheating? She’s alright, right?”

Delta grunted as she stood up.
“Boy, when you are surrounded by those heretics there is nothing like ‘cheating’.” Redstocker said, making some air quotes.

Blight looks like he is about to respond, but decides against it.

“Now are you prepared for round two, with mister Scorchlock?” he asked, pointing at the Wrecker.
@MichaelBT-7474

“Yeah, that was a stupid question,” Brainpan concedes.

Halfrunner raises an eyebrow.

“You been in a stasis pod for the past month, lad?” he asks rhetorically. “That’s the whole reason we’re on this voyage!”

In Hangar Twelve, Scorchlock, the fellow Wrecker was relaxing in a sitting position on some boxes. He didn’t know what was inside of them, it could be ammunition, energon or whatever it was needed in this Hangar to make it functional. While the sparing was going on, he glanced for a brief moment outside. The ship stopped its transwarp traveling and there was a planet, OL-2006-2-C. Certainly a strange and odd one, and of course Scorchlock didn’t know anything about it.

Granted, he wasn’t so keen on traveling, the only travel he has ever done was during the Great War where he had to pilot a ship, to go from planet Cybertron to one of its neighboring once when the Wrecker Team was needed. Ah, memories of old, which he so fondly looked back upon. He was with his fellow Wreckers…who are now, not all, but most are bitting the dust with their malfunctioning rusting gears.

One thing Scorchlock assumed was that probably this planet had another Omega Key. To further more proceed their progress in bringing back Cybertron and the God of Life himself, Primus with it. Though Bludgeon and his Decepticon wannabes didn’t make it very easy for them. His energon streams are always filled with what humans call, adrenaline. He didn’t know he was doing it, but subconsciously, he was clenching his fists and pumping them before releasing the stress and doing it again.

It felt weird that on his dual with Bludgeon, he lost his right forearm, how unfortunate. While certainly, it wasn’t the first time, he surely did it would be the last time it will happen. At least, Scorchlock has the equipment to go toe-to-toe with Bludgeon now. No more cutting through his babies, and now he has Ion Rifle which Mr.Big-Shoulder-Pads was using in the War for Cybertron to blast Decepticons to the Pit.

That certainly put a smile on his metal lips, his mouth visible as the mouth plate was retracted back. His blue optics eventually were blinking as he felt like, his stare was too much within the void of space. His gaze reverted at the spar and his thoughts remained only to himself. But one thing was for sure, Bludgeon will be his…

King-Quan didn’t have anywhere else to go, he didn’t know anyone in the Salvation mothership where he could make conversation with. Nor was he looking forward to awkward attempts in trying to make conversation with strangers. But as he was lost in his trace of thoughts, he heard Motherboard speak in her characteristic monotone voice. He slowly glanced at her before he looked at a display, showing that they arrived at the planet with its designation of OL-2006-2-C.

Right of the bat, that name was very strange. He also wondered who named this planet and who thought it was a good idea to just give it such a designation than rather a proper name like the other Cybertronian Colonies. But he probably was overthinking things, as it was a random planet to his optics, however, if they stopped here it must have the next Omega Key. Another piece of the puzzle they need to solve to get back their World. Primus, he hoped to get it back.

King-Quan was more than ready to fight for what he believes in and to fight for his fellow Cybertronians. Even if he has to die to save Cybertron, he will make the sacrifice play. Bludgeon and his Decepticons needed to be stopped, no matter the cost, only then there will be true peace. And suddenly he spoke. “Atlas…” He said, his tone held a relief. “It is time to move forward, as with each step…we are getting closer to Primus’ Salvation…” His tone was inspirational.

Time flew by very fast, he realized that as of now because he must have been lost in his own thoughts while the sparring match was happening. Though that didn’t mean he wasn’t perceptive about it. His right metal eyebrow rose up and glanced at Redstocker.

His brain was intercepting what he was saying before the Wrecker glanced at Blight. “Yeah sure…” Scorchlock said without hesitation, he stood on his feet and walked towards Blight (@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister.)

“So…how do you want me to go?” He asked.

1 Like

“Tho just between us, between girls, he is kinda average.” Wildsong said, smiling. It’s been a long time since the last time she gossiped.

Redstocker sat down, watching the two preparing to fight. He was extremely curious if Blight would be able to go through the second round as well.
Delta sat down in the tribunes, licking her wounds.
OOC: Metaphorically.

Flyby looks up at King-Quan from the pilot’s seat.

“Dude,” he says. “nice wordplay, man.”

“Alright,” Brainpan says with a shrug.

“They say it’s what’s on the inside that counts, anyway. Though personally, having seen plenty of peoples’ insides, I’m not sure they know what they’re talking about.”

Guardrail sat next to her, casting a glance out hangar twelve’s aperture.

1 Like

“Its about feelings.”

“Hi…”

“Oooh…” Brainpan realizes, slowly nodding her head.

Guardrail stiffens and turns around.

“Oh! Uh… hi,” the Autobot says. “I was just, uh, admiring the view.”

The guard points a thumb over his shoulder, at the planet outside.

“Um…” Blight trembled. “Maybe I can sit this one out?”

Pixel’s face lights up as his eyes are replaced by “buffering” symbols.

“Kinda hard to miss now, too, what with the Bot Upstairs’ vital stats on display in every room now,” Halfrunner continues, pointing a thumb at the Antillian Sunrise’s resident hologram of the Allspark, which hovered above a dais in the middle of the pub. Indeed, the holo-screens proclaiming Primus’ rapidly declining health cast something of a damper upon the mood of the bar.

The low hum signaling the ground bridge’s installation echoes through the bar. Halfrunner looks up and around, trying in vain to discern its source.

“What was that?” he reacts.

The low hum signalling the ground bridge’s installation echoes throughout hangar twelve, and the technicians loitering about the cavern jump to their feet and look around, some instinctively deploying their weapons.

“You… Know what feelings are, right?”

Deta nodded, breathing a little heavily after the fight.

“Now, while you still have the momentum of the last fight? Come on, mister Blight! I believe in you!” Redstocker tried to cheer him up.

Alterion cautiously looks around the room, while Redstocker and Delta focus their interest on Blight’s second fight.

“Of course I do!” Brainpan replies. “I get feelings all the time!”

“…They’re kind of annoying sometimes, actually. I can see where Shockwave was coming from, taking that cortex out.”

Hangar twelve’s resident Allspark hologram changes to a three-dimensional map of Salvation, zooming in on Engineering and highlighting a new module in the cavern in green.

“Why’s that?”

“Neat.” he thinks, as he returns glance to the fight.