Salvation: Part II

“Wasn’t that the direction we were heading?” Vigor murmurs to Lightshift, who shrugged in return.
Thrust peered at the figure.
“Who are you? Can you help us?” He asked. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:6708, topic:49995”]
“Indeed,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ says with a smirk. Breakswitch draws her pistols, and the navigator approaches the door.
[/quote]

SideStep follows Breakswitch, aiming his rifle over her shoulder.

“Forgive my rudeness but I too am curious about who you are.” Zepar said to the figure in Ancient after looking southward.

The figure nods his head slowly.

The figure shifts his gaze to Zepar, and points southward again.

Breakswitch studies the door. The metal it was tinted from was tinted green, and adorned with abstract diagrams and patterns, along with a piece of the Omega Lock’s mantra-

…-and thwart the forces of chaos and evil-…

-and the following symbol:

There was a shallow indentation in the middle of the door.

1 Like

“Well we have to know we can trust you.” Vigor snaps, stepping forwards.
“If you ain’t gonna prove you’re one of Bludgeon’s cronies-”
“Vigor, that’s enough.” Lightshift sighed. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:6711, topic:49995”]
Breakswitch studies the door. The metal it was tinted from was tinted green, and adorned with abstract diagrams and patterns, along with a piece of the Omega Lock’s mantra-

…-and thwart the forces of chaos and evil-…

-and the following symbol:
[/quote]

“Well this looks like the place alright.” Sidestep observes.

“Will you help us reach the Onega Lock Fragment’s resting place?” Zepar asked as he prepared to take flight.

The figure nods in reply to Zepar, after listening to Vigor speak.

Breakswitch nods.

“Yes, but how do we get it open…?” she wonders.

“Let’s go.” Zepar said to the stranger and Splitter Brothers, taking flight to the south with Shadowraker close behind him.

Vigor folded his arms, frowning at the cloaked figure.
“Fine then. Don’t tell us.”[quote=“BlackBeltGamer98, post:6715, topic:49995, full:true”]
“Let’s go.” Zepar said to the stranger and Splitter Brothers, taking flight to the south with Shadowraker close behind him.
[/quote]

The three brothers transformed into jet mode and took off after Zepar. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:6714, topic:49995”]
Breakswitch nods.

“Yes, but how do we get it open…?” she wonders.
[/quote]

“Kick it down.” SideStep half-jokingly suggested. His optics flashed as he stepped out from behind Breakswitch.

“They may not fully trust us yet, so maybe we need to trust them first?” Zepar suggested to the brothers.

1 Like

“Yeah, Vigor.” Thrust said, agreeing with Zepar.
Lightshift chuckled.
“Eh, give it time. I’m sure they’ll reveal themselves when they think the time is right.”

“That goes for all of us.” Zepar said, “I’d be lying if I said I trust this individual completely right now but we only just met them and maybe they may prove to be an ally.”

“Hopefully.” Thrust again agrees.
“I doubt it’s one of Bludgeon’s, they would’ve tried to kill us by now.”

The figure watches for a moment as Zepar and the Splitter brothers fly away. Then, he turns away, and all at once, he vanishes. One moment, he was there, and the next… not.

As the four fly, the trail of blue glyphs continues. More of the valley’s geoglyphs change from green to blue as they pass over them.

Breakswitch chuckles.

“Good one,” she says.

@ProfSrlojohn

@ProfSrlojohn

The three nrothers continue to follow Zepar.

“How about…”
SIdeStep approached the door and shoved on it, trying to push it open.

@BlackBeltGamer98

Eventually, the land gives way to a sharp drop, where the river falls into the yawning chasm of a massive glyph, separating a depressed portion of land within a circle in which smaller markings decorated the ground. Massive formations of sky-blue energon crystals erupt from the earth around the glyphs, their cyan aura clashing with the green light of the glyphs, all against the glow of the setting sun.

In the center of this bowl, rising high into the air, was the fortress: five immense spires of metal and stone, supporting a thick, grey band atop them. Liquid energon cascades down the fifth spire, running between the ruins of ancient stone structures, of which similar buildings could be seen atop the fifth spire.

The door does not budge.

Zepar carefully and reverently lands on the outskirts of the fortress. He looks at the structure, in awe at it.

“Well, would you look at that.” Thrust says, landing behind Zepar and transforming. His two brothers do the same. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:6723, topic:49995”]
The door does not budge.
[/quote]

SideStep searched for a doorknob or keyhole.

The fortress emits a resonating, low hum, reacting to the presence of the Omega Key. Blue lights bloom along its ring, and in a flash of light, a cybertronian Knight in gold armor accented by metallic blue trimming appears in front of Zepar and the Splitter brothers.

A shallow, round indentation could be seen in the middle of the door.

Thrust, Vigor, and Lightshift glanced at each other, then looked at the Knight.
“Uh… hi.” Lightshift said, giving a small wave. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:6726, topic:49995”]
A shallow, round indentation could be seen in the middle of the door.
[/quote]

SideStep tilted his head.
“Hm.” He murmured.
“What could fit in there?”

“Try again” GC told him.

Juliana looks out the window as well.