Salvation: Part II

The autobot was too distressed to really answer. He thrashed back and forth, desperately struggling to escape his binds.

“Unhand me! I created you! I am your master! You will do as I say!”
He shouted furiously. The drones carried him to an exposed energy beam, intent on throwing him in.

“Very well,” Greasemonkey sighs, training his sights on the Autobot’s captives. In rapid succession, he fires a volley of shots from his rifle at the drones holding the Autobot.

He falls on to the engine and continues thrashing around, sending drones flying every which way. Until he eventually fell off and landed on the ground.

"You disobedient little scraplets! I’ll teach you what happens if you rise against me!’

Split grinned and fired his weapons at those who turned their backs on him.

The sentinel jumps over the shields and lands, swinging his swords at the four Sentinels.

Two more Sentinels are destroyed, leaving 14 remaining.

The four Sentinels dodge the swinging the blades, and hack at the hologram’s legs.

Greasemonkey walks over to the Autobot, shooting drones off the engines all the while.

“So this is your doing then, sir?” the cyborg asks him.

The machines fell in droves, only to be taken up by more soon after.

“Of course this is my doing! Do you honestly believe there is any other mind on this ship great enough to create something so brilliant? It’s not my fault they decided to revolt!”

Zepar releases a torrent of Dark Energon dragonfire from above at the Sentinels while Garand rose higher and shot at them from above with is own arm cannon.

Epsilon looked in his inventory for a spare comlink to give the figure.

Split continues firing his weapons and using his blades to distract the Sentinels. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7375, topic:49995”]
The four Sentinels dodge the swinging the blades, and hack at the hologram’s legs.
[/quote]

The Hologram staggers back and kicks at the Sentinels.

Greasemonkey scoffs and rolls his left eye.

“Please tell me you were smart enough, at least, to implement a ‘master switch’ for these bothersome things, sir,” he says. “Exterminating them one-by-one would be quite tedious.”

At that moment, various lifts open, and Autobots and Decepticons carrying flamethrowers enter the bay.

“Ah! Thank you for your swift response, officers,” Greasemonkey laughs, turning his attention to the flametroopers. “Please direct your weapons to the little drones dismantling our fair lady’s engines- oh, and do be careful not to ignite the fuel rods, please. That would… well, suffice it to say, it would make our current situation much worse.”

The remaining Sentinels are all cut down, hitting the dirt in a cacophony of metallic clanking.

The four Sentinels attacking the hologram are left standing, however. One is knocked over from the kick.

Epsilon had no spare comlink in his inventory, unfortunately.

“Not bad!” Split exclaimed. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7379, topic:49995”]
The four Sentinels attacking the hologram are left standing, however. One is knocked over from the kick.
[/quote]

SideStep ran over and swung his axe at the Sentinel, trying to disable it.
The Hologram swung its swords at the three standing sentinels.

Zepar drops to the ground, growling at the Sentinels occupied by the hologram and tries to cut them down while they are distracted.

“Sprocket sounded pretty excited, I think you should go to him to make sure he doesn’t take anything he isn’t supposed to.” Epsilon said to the figure.

“What do you take me for? An imbecile? Of course I did. Untie me and I can put an end to this.”

The fallen Sentinel is decapitated.

The combined efforts of Zepar and the hologram fell the remaining Sentinels.

“Which one is Sprocket?” the figure asks.

Greasemonkey frees the Autobot from his bonds.

Epsilon gives the figure a description of Sprocket.

Garand walks over to Zepar, a disappointed and concerned look on his face.

SideStep turns off the hologram.
“Phew, that was quite an ordeal. What’d you guys do to tick 'em off?” He asked Split and Zepar.
Split separated into the three brothers, Thrust holding the blue Omega Key.

1 Like

Zeapr didn’t answer, Garand was pulling him aside as they spoke in Ancient.

Garand’s tone conveyed that this was some sort of reprimand, clearly disappointed and Zepar explaining something to him in his own defense. Garand’s tone took on a feeling of concern and worry as they continued discussing. It was clear Zepar was in trouble for something.

“Thank you,” the figure says. “I will make sure he does not overstay his welcome.”

1 Like

He stands up and dusts himself off. He flips a panel on his forearm, accessing a control panel. He pressed a single button and all the drones soon began to short out. Spasming and then falling from above like rain.

One drone, barely functional, crawls up to the autobot’s ankle, looking up at him.

“Father… You give me life, only to take it away. Why? Why must you do this to me?”
The autobot kicked the drone away, sending it flying off.

The flametroopers begin to incinerate the lifeless drones as Greasemonkey brushes debris off his shoulders.

“Some genius,” he scoffs. “Your brilliance almost sent us plummeting out of the sky and onto our comrades on the surface. And that wouldn’t have been very proper at all, now wouldn’t it, sir?”

“You can’t put this on me. I created them to be mechanical assistants. But once they gained independent thought and figured out how to create more of themselves… Well you saw what happened. But I ensure you I only meant the best.”