Salvation: Part II

Zepar and Garand stick together while Epsilon was with Thrift as the team explored the complex.

SideStep, in vehicle mode, speeds past Caedia, skidding to a stop a few meters in front of her. He transformed and looked around.
“Whoops, there you are.” He said. [quote=“ToaNoah_Wafflemeister, post:8751, topic:49995”]
“YaYY!” Pixel laughed and began speeding towards the hangar.
[/quote]

Sprectrum giggled as she sped after her brother.

Thrift shoves the porthole open, snapping the roots and vines that had grown over the seal. Inside was a circular room, in the center of which was a pedestal displaying a pair of missile pods.

“Well, that’s getting logged.” Epsilon said as he went to collect it.

Caedia pauses, and looks at him with a confused manner. “You were looking for me?”

Pixel combined his sprint with a series of vaults and flips as he approached the exit of the craft, snickering playfully.

“Yup.” SideStep nods.
“Do you happen to know anything about a spy?”

Spectrum transformed into a ball and rolled after him, making Terran race car noises.

The missile pods were free for the taking. A holo-screen appears above them, describing their payload in neocybex: the pods fired volleys of micro-missiles, and were meant to be attached to a cybertronian body. They were equipped with a targeting system that allowed the missiles to track up to three separate targets.

1 Like

After spending some time with Torchwing’s body, Broadwing decided to return to the medical ward where they kept Starchaser. He wanted to see if she had waken up yet.

Epsilon seemed very impressed and puts it on so he had his hand free to carry other stuff.

Starchaser had yet to awaken (OOC: I’ll leave that to you), and Tailspin was logging the surgery into her computer. Facelift appeared to have left to go back to his hovel.

The pods attach to Epsilon’s shoulders, instantly adapting to his neural network.

Broadwing walked in.
“How is she?”
He asked the medic.

Starchaser began to stir.
“What the hell happened… My head is killing me.”
She groaned.

Epsilon stumbled a bit as he acclimated to the new attachment. “Okay, that’s new.” He said. “Let’s see what else this place contains?” He asked Thrift.

“There’s your answer,” Tailspin says to Broadwing.

“You bet!” Thrift replies. “This place probably runs through the whole mountain!”

1 Like

“Let’s find out if it does.” Epsilon said as he began to lead the way for Thrift to help explore the complex.

Garand and Zepar continue searching as well on their own path through the structure.

“Do you… Remember… What happened?”
Broadwing asked the weary decepticon.

“Sort of. I remember getting the new beast mode, and then I got mad. Everything went red, and I started breaking a lot of stuff… It’s all a blur after that.”

Broadwing looked at her nervously. Unsure whether or not to tell her everything she did.

There were yet more portholes to open, and the other technicians were prying some open to reveal crates of ammunition, racks of torpedoes, and attack drones stored in round pods.

Garand and Zepar come across a barely-functioning terminal hanging precariously out of a socket in the wall, held in place by a few metal struts and webs of circuitry.

Tailspin remains quiet.

Broadwing looks back at the medic. He says nothing, but had a pleading expression. A look saying ‘what do I do?’

Caedia scoffed. “A spy? For Bludgeon? I doubt any spy could hide for long on a ship this full of distrust and suspicion. They’d have to be invisible, or ignored.”

Pixel jumps from the hangar and begins dashing towards the vault.

“Let’s load them up and log them.” Epsilon said as he helped with what he could.

Zepar began trying to carefully operate the terminal.

The prison medic looks to Broadwing.

“Best be gentle about it,” she says quietly.

The technicians carry what they can back to the cargo hauler. The torpedoes were all still in good shape, and were compatible with Salvation’s weapons. The attack drones hadn’t fared so well, however; many bore extensive damage, but parts of them might still be salvageable.

The terminal displayed a map of the vault. There were over a hundred chambers containing weapons, medical technologies, and miscellaneous supplies. The console also reported that much of the facility had sustained extensive damage- though that was obvious, of course.

1 Like