Salvation: Part II

“Anyway, I suppose I should be on my way. Don’t want to risk missing out on some potential loot.”
He said eagerly.
“So I’ll just go ahead and take that bottle and head out.”

Zepar investigates the device.

“Alright by me,” Halfrunner says.

The device’s function couldn’t be determined, so damaged was its form. Nothing in the room offered any clue as to its nature, either.

Zepar loads it and goes to check one more room.

With that Pipebomb grabbed the bottle of energon, transformed into his vehicle mode, and drove off. Looking for a way off the ship and into the vault.

SideStep chuckles. “Figured. Might yeh know anything that could help?”

“I’m afraid not. My interactions with other crew members is greatly limited by my size. I only recently found out there was a spy to begin with.”

“Alright, thanks.”
SideStep transformed into vehicle mode and drove off.
“No progress yet.” he commed the Captains. “I’ve got a few more tricks up my sleeve, though.”
@Chromeharpoon

“Wait! You don’t have to leave… So… Soon…”
Fortress sighed.
“What I wouldn’t give for a bigger door.”

SideStep screeched to a halt just before he was out of the hangar.
“What?”

“Due to my size, I don’t get much company.”
Fortress admitted.
“It gets… Lonely.”

Caedia narrowed her eyes. “Okay…” she mumbled as she watched him leave.

Pixel shouts and cheers at them as he races, not even checking to make sure Spectrum was still behind him. @Meepinater

This room’s entrance porthole was larger and more extravagant than the rest, with gold filigree weaving around its circumference and cyberglyphics arranged in a spiral pattern. Two thin, horizontal slits marked the center of the porthole cover.

Pipebomb might be aware of the recent addition of a ground bridge to Salvation’s arsenal.

“Copy that,” Topside replies. “Thanks for checking in.”

“What sort of ‘tricks’ do you have in mind?” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ inquires.

Pipebomb drove into the engine room. His engine ripping and roaring loudly.

“Hey hey hey! The bomb has arrived!”
He shouted cheerfully.
“I heard you got a fancy new groundbridge around here. Somebody mind giving me a lift to the to the vault down below? It’s been a while since I’ve had a good adventure, and I’m itching for some plundering!”

“Oh. Well, why didn’t ya say so?” Sidestep replies.
"Stay right there, I’ll be right back.
He drove off to his hab suite, grabbing his briefcase, before turning around and speeding back into the hangar.

Spectrum jumped at Pixel playfully, aiming to land on top of his head.

“Stake-outs.” SideStep replied with a big grin, so big that the captains would be able to tell he was smiling.

“What do you have there?”
The giant asked.

SideStep opened up the case to reveal several glasses and bottles of engex and various other drinks.
“Wanna drink?”

“I do not… Consume, energon the same way most do.”
He said nervously.

Greasemonkey immediately activates a portal.

Go,” he says forcefully, tired of rowdy visitors. “Just… go.”

“Anything you need?” Topside asks.

“Oh.” SideStep lowered a bottle.
“Well how do you consume energon?”

“Not yet, sir.” SideStep replied. “I’m just going to talk with Fortress for a while more then get ready.”