SammyClassicSonicFan

Let’s talk about this kid.

8 Likes

I’m not sure I want to

6 Likes

Sammy is a pretty hardcore Sonic Fanboy.

4 Likes

Trust me.
Everybody wants to.
Have you seen how many videos there are of people reacting to his frickin’ stuff?

2 Likes

Oh goodness this kid is insane, he’s incredibly amusing when trying to get his points across and he won’t stop screaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef3rm9PXdCI&feature=player_detailpage

He’s like a kid version of MarioTehPlumber

4 Likes

I saw a Retsupurae of him once. That was enough.

There’s a Sonic ad at the bottom of my screen :laughing:

@RECspiriah He’s the frickin’ No. 1 Sanic fan frick.

2 Likes

Why did he do that thing to his sword when he pulled it out?

1 Like

Hoo boy.

Same…

Too bad.

1 Like

There’s no way he’s fourteen. I’m fourteen and I sound like I’m twenty. At least, I think I do. Fact of the matter, this kid needs to chill.

3 Likes

Alright guys, sorry to be that guy but I’m about to lay some facts down.

In case you didn’t know… hes a fake. He isn’t even discrete about it, he actively post on Chris Chan videos about how he could never be that dumb even if he was acting. He is also as far as I know, good friends with MarioTehPlumber (Also a confirmed troll) Its this inner circle of people pretending to be dumb for attention (I should know I’m friends with Rise).

He isn’t even that bad really its just him pretending to be mad about sonic and nintendo I and I don’t know about you, but I got really bored of him REALLY FAST (Now if my sonichu topic survived… OH BOY…)

10 Likes

We both know why that was taken down

because I flagged it

3 Likes

yeaaaaaah

3 Likes

what the frick guys

2 Likes

I’ll just phase to a universe where this doesn’t exist, anybody want to come?

3 Likes

Well this topic was pretty inactive… [goes into bag, picks up video] Have some Chadtronic! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

CaUsE yOu FrEaKiNg FrIcKs!!!
yOu CaN’t Be QuEnChEd Of YoUr ThRiStS…cAn ThEy?

I died laughing when I was watching one of Sammy “classic” SonicFan’s rants. His rants are definitely a “classic.” Especially when his voice cracks. I spit out my drink and laugh like crazy when he tries to make a point.

2 Likes