Sammythekat's T(errible)erriffic MSPaint Thread

yes, i am putting effort into this crap.

Featuring:

@Chronicler
@Joe
@king328
@OculusNuva
@Oniwah
@PekekoaOfJungle
@Plural
@Ranaki_Pakewa
@Runa
@Political_Slime
@Square
@Mrblackpants, who has seen some things,
and
@Waj

To be updated.

34 Likes

We are not worthy of your art skills.

24 Likes

Ayyy thanks man
I will use this new avatar, and contemplate getting mspaint for myself…

1 Like

Well they all look pretty good, square is the most accurate one tho

1 Like

This is great.

1 Like

Neato! It’s always cool to see what people can do on MS Paint.

3 Likes

Very cool. I like how Plurb and Oculus came out.

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

Anyways, i’m opening this up to all. it was originally just gonna be a PM thing, but screw it, who doesn’t want more crap to do?

me

“Blackpants what’s wrong”

good drawings for MSpaint though seriously

16 Likes

You now made me wonder what the Bionicle equivalent of the Vietnam war would be…

3 Likes

The final battle between Teridax and Mata Nui, on ground level?

1 Like

Wasn’t there a Matoran Civil War? That sounds pretty brutal.

4 Likes

Now we need to get you to overthrow the king of MSPaint, Blackpants.

1 Like

“And so our gods fought above our heads, while we swarmed the grounds below like scarabax. The sky was black with dust, lit up in flashes by their giant laser beams. Each footstep started an earthquake and sounded like deafening thunder. We could do nothing to help our side, we were just stuck there, trying to survive the onslaught. Many were incinerated by heat vision. Many were stepped on. Many were… crushed.”

"I woke up to find myself in a giant, dark and damp space, accompanied by many of my companions… hundreds of us, in fact, all of us having been thrown down, many knocked out on impact. We got up, tried to figure out where we where by sense of touch, smell, and the pulsing flashes of our heartlights alone. Touch informed us that the space was big, that it was damp, and that it was cold, smell told us that it was rancid, and heartlights showed us that we were not alone. We stumbled through darkness until we met another group; to our astonishment the same that we had been fighting before the Rahkshi showed up. Moments of staggered recognition were followed by insults and soon we were about to come to blows, though armed only with our bare hands.

The sound of a large metal grate being raised up somewhere behind us stopped us in our tracks. We stood in dead silence, peering into the darkness in all directions to try and locate the source of a sound. Then, hauntingly, we heard footsteps. Heavy footsteps, slowly making progress towards us across the partially flooded floor. They stopped, we stood in silence, still trying to locate the source. Then, a roar, a howl, a scream and a loud splashing sound rattled our spine. We knew it had taken the first of us. Panic spread, we ran in all directions, each of us hearing the screams of others being rendered limb from limb behind us. I barely had the good sense to play dead; I didn’t see the creatures that had been unleashed on us, but of the hundreds of Matoran that Teridax threw down into that pit, less than a dozen survived… I still see their faces every night."

proceeds to sit in motionless silence for hours…

4 Likes

They’re beautiful.

1 Like

Disregarding him being the king, Black Pants mostly practices bad MS Paint. It is a completely different school of combat…

2 Likes

@EvilLobsterKing yea, it’s different 'cause i’m actually trying.

1 Like

/s
These are actually pretty good!
[flashbacks intensify]

2 Likes

These are true art.

1 Like

GOT SUM MORE DONE BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZ

Summoning!

@Middlefingerstudios
@Komrad
@Ninjanicktf