Samsung or Apple? Hmmm

Yes Which do you decide Apple or Samsung???

Samsung, because Android is superior.

3 Likes

Well, Sam didn’t really sing on i-Carly, so I’m gonna put an X there.

as for Apples? They taste pretty good, but can be so and so at times, so I’m gonna put another X.

In that case:
#Carl Azuz is the Winner!

5 Likes

Kindle Fire.

But in all seriousness I’d probably choose an Android over an apple device. They’re much easier to manage and do stuffs with without owning a mac.

2 Likes

This guy is now my best friend (sorry @Shadoxyz_Party_Time).

2 Likes

apple
let the flame wars commence

/s/s/s/s/s/s/s

1 Like

What does this mean?

I own Windows, and I don’t need a Mac

1 Like

Alright, there’s a bit of me typing without thinking.

I was under the assumption that iPhones worked best with Macs, being from both companies.
From your comment, I guess not.
| >_< |
Shoulda thought that through before commenting.

2 Likes

Apples are really nice if you like things streamlined, especially if all your devices are apple. However, Androids seem to be more versatile and have more options, plus they are cheaper.

If I had the money, I would go with all apple devices, just for the sake of simplicity and ease, but I have an android because it was cheaper, and I do prefer it over my iPod 4th Gen.

3 Likes

Motorola…

1 Like

well, every apple product I’ve seen used is prone to instantaneous shattering, so I guess I’ll go with samsung

1 Like

Wait a minute, is someone here conducting a secret survey with the eventual goal to destroy all of humanity? Hmmm…

1 Like

The Götterdämmerung uses an iPad, so there’s that…

2 Likes

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/142946/3981533-6503022817-39686.gif

6 Likes

1 Like

LG all the way. Samsung is a maker of TVs,DVD Players,ect;and Apple is a maker of Computers,Tablets,& ect.

1 Like

I don’t think it really matters. Both have their fair share of pros and cons, and anybody can pick which one they are more comfortable using.

Just kidding #AndroidMasterRace.

1 Like

Apple stuff Apple stuff Apple all the way
(Sung to the tune of jingle bells.)

1 Like