Samurai Jack

Not gonna joke here, I think it did.

I think there wasn’t enough buildup to the moment, and it ended up feeling kinda forced. I’m okay with the fact that it happened, I just don’t like how it happened.

3 Likes

The episode was just… weird

5 Likes

are the green cats like, the v0.1 emoji family?

1 Like

Yeah i agree. i personally think episode 8 might be the weakest of season 5’s episodes personally.

Yeah, I kind of liked the episode, but also kind of didin’t because of how weird it was. It’s so far the only episode I can’t say I absolutely loved. Didn’t think that was bad at all though.

Not gonna lie, the innuendos in this episode and the 6th one kind of annoy me, and I hope they drop that for these last two episodes.

1 Like

My only thought is that it feels like a filler episode. Which is fine, but seems out of place considering how plot-heavy this season has been, and with only 3 episodes left. The last two will probably be plot-centric as well, so this episode feels a little disconnected.
I still liked it though.

~W12~

5 Likes

You may be cool, but you will never EVER be a ten foot Scotsman insulting a samurai for 20 straight seconds in the distant future cool.

4 Likes

After the mixed feelings I had with last week’s episode, this was great. I really don’t want Ashi to die. Please Jack find a way to make to kill Aku without killing her.

3 Likes

Now in meme form! Thanks to @Star-Lord for making this for me.

7 Likes

so uh, I have just seen episode 9, is this supossed to be the last one of the season?

1 Like

no. there is still one more episode.

2 Likes

Guys

I looked this whole topic over

And it appears as though Aku has still not said EXTRA T H I C C again

Forget that noise. We need some og Aku Shogun of Sorrow memes up in here.

Finally, a father-daughter relationship. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

rip scatman, F

2 Likes

I swear I can’t read anything out of this topic.

I’m saddened this show will come to an end but I look forward to its finale. I hope it’ll be a great ending for one of my favorite shows.

3 Likes

Well seeing as the entire point of this 5th season was to give Samural Jack an actual conclusion, I’m sure it’ll be great.

1 Like

tbh I think that ten episodes gave too much freedom. Eight would’ve been fine imo.

I’m glad it’s actually getting a conclusion, tho.

3 Likes

Like I said, the entire point of the 5th season was just to give this show an ending. Whatever happens, I’m sure it’ll be fine.

I’m puzzled to say the least on what I just witnessed. I’m not sure if it was well written or not to be honest, pet of me says yes, other half says no, but that last scene, wow…

Very saddened with what happened to Ashi, and I kind of was left with the impression that Jack was left feeling depressed, but retained the meomory of the lady bug metaphor thing.

All in all I have a lot of mixed emotions right now and it might take some time to make a proper judgement.

Regardlesss Samurai Jack is great, and the ride has been amazing. This season gave us Jack’s last hurrah, and I’m glad it happened at all.

5 Likes