Savage Pohatu (torso build closeups included)

I put together a new, yet simple torso for this one. I figured you guys might want to see that, so I included some closeups of the build.

Build

Prisma

Photoshop Color Swap

44 Likes

This is a really neat design, affords a ton of posability. Will definitely be saving this for future inspiration.

4 Likes

Awesome. Be sure to post your creations for us to ogle!

2 Likes

Cool revamp!

Wouldn’t it be neat if g2 continued in 2017, and all of the toa got new “savage” armor (It’d be kind of like the Hordika, or the hero factory savage planet line)

1 Like

Nice! I prefer the 2015 mask on him.

Though in the prisma filter it looks like the Hero Core on his abdomen turned into liquid…

1 Like

Thanks! By Hero Core, do you mean that silver armor piece? Was that really supposed to be their Hero Core? I had no idea. I just thought it was random armor.

2 Likes

Yeah, I assumed it was the hero core. My bad. I’m not too knowledgeable about Hero Factory. But I meant the silver armor piece.

1 Like

I don’t know why but I like this. Clawed hand looks cool. That boomerang is utterly nice. Hips are somewhat strange, great, but strange. Gap under knee armor really irritates me.

1 Like

Seeing how this is built is incredibly helpful, thank you! It looks quite cool overall. I especially like the weapon and the extra layer of foot.

3 Likes

Pohatu is best girl. Jokes aside, this is probably my favorite Pohatu moc, just really well done.

1 Like