Save the MT fund

So currently my BZP account is suspended for the heinous act of voting.

We are currently collecting funds in order to help save the MT.

Feel free to donate here.

-MT

6 Likes

Save me too pls.

1 Like

What are the stretch goals?

$1 gets you a signed autograph from MT and myself.

$5 and you can hang out with both of us if we all ever get together sometime.

$1,000,000 and you become a Premier Gold Platinum Studded Uber Member- This gets you all of the above and a “Laser Beam” which has 2 shots, you also get LJ. To keep. Forever.

6 Likes

I dunno… I’m kinda bankrupt, and I need to save up for BIONICLE 2015.

1 Like

Pffft, why should I give either of you any money? You knew the risks of speaking your mind. You knew the risks of voting within the deadlines, but you did it anyway. You stand in the way of the big guys winning their prizes, and you know what’s coming to you. So you had an opinion, a late opinion? Sorry kiddos, now you’re reaping what you’ve sown.

\:^J

2 Likes

Hey, whose side are you on.

Mine, or mine?

1 Like

Here’s our ghetto kickstarter rip off.

Save the MT

-MT

1 Like

I’ll donate a dollar if you love BZP that much

I love BZP however much it takes to get a dollar.

-MT

I’m just kidding, BZP sucks in my opinion.

1 Like

Well, I guess TTV won’t be browsing BZP for a week…

-Mesonak

3 Likes

but Meso, you guys will miss out on all the important BIONICLE news!

2 Likes

:frowning:
Sorry fans, we’ve let you down… Truly, these are the end times.

-Mesonak

7 Likes

I’m tempted to donate the $1,000,000 I don’t have just to get the Eljay. I could keep him on a leash and he would review everything I own. MUAHAHAHAHAA.
But I need that imaginary money for other things… coughworlddominationcough

3 Likes

I’m a bit confuses as to what this is for…

I think certain TTV members decided to vote for something a few minutes before a poll ended (which wasn’t against any rules, granted the timing was poor,) and were punished for it with suspensions… Kind of odd, really. It’s like someone in the contest thought they were owed everybody’s votes, and cried when people decided to exercise their right to vote in a different manner.

Voting right before the poll ended suspended them?

That doesn’t seem very fair. Do we know how many voted?

(That’s like the equivalent to not letting someone bid on something on Ebay because the deadline is almost over.)

1 Like

My account was suspended for no given reason. A little digging around on tumblr revealed that I had been accused along with everyone else on that chat of taking place in some massive conspiracy to ensure that one of the other MoCs lost.

I was never given a chance to defend myself, or even asked by a mod what I was doing. I just got suspended and that was that.

I usually hate pulling out the “internet communism blah blah blah” label, but this seemed a little unfair to me. I suppose that’s what I get for hanging out with such highly suspect people like Meso. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, we made a joke kickstarter thing to free the MT (and MoC), as part of the gag.

-MT

2 Likes

Yeah… needless to say we’re not too happy with the situation, but it’s developing as we speak. We’re trying to get it resolved through proper channels.

-Mesonak

3 Likes