Say Hello to Teridax! (version 2-3 only, !OUTADED!)

maybe it’s from Krekka, Nihdiki and that bird thing he ate earlier?

1 Like

Yeah, maybe some CCBS armor on those leg supports might ameliorate some of that gappiness.

Uhhh… hey Terida- oh, never mind!

If anything, this MOC needs a large amount of improvement. The torso, for one, is rather messy, and needs to be a bit larger. He doesn’t seem to have a neck, if anything. The legs are lackluster, and could really be fixed up, as the legs reaching the mid-torso seems off. The arms, while creative, seem to go off proportions, and the shoulders need to look more like… shoulders. I can see that you may have a lack of parts, but maybe you could scale him down, as he looks awfully messy and, well… seems to have gained a lot of weight, eh?

8/10, though.

I like it but it looks a little bulky,but any way I would give a 8/10

For those who still care, in the previous reply, (now deleted,) I said not to expect anything big from me regarding changes, WELL GUESS WUT, I lied.

Makuta’s lost weight, and is ready to go back out into the world! Every thing above this reply is now OUTDATED!

1 Like

He’s honestly near perfect only critic is the hua in his chest. Seems out of place. @Venom should reveiw this. Great job man.

1 Like

weeeeeelll… he sure is big… this to me at least should a set. gets my ■■■■■■ seal of approval.

I like the new torso, though, the lower legs feel huge compared to the rest now.

I still wish the wings were more bat-like.

still like 7.8/10
it actually looks like Teridax to me now.

3 Likes

oh dang this is a great improvement looks really good : D well done

1 Like

The Hau is a callback to MNOG and is supposed to represent his ‘true face’ so to speak.

1 Like

i like the hau a lot

Great improvement over the last one

1 Like

Thanks alot!

1 Like

Version 2.0 (or 1.1?) is preety great improvement, he is not Stubby, has alot more gunmetal and everything, yet I think wings should be revamped aswell :3

:open_mouth:

D - D - D - DA - DAYUM!!!

mind = blown

1 Like

GOOD NEWS!!
I’m putting together my photo setup for Version 5 of this MOC (version 4 went by too fast.) Notable changes include, reduced broadening of the shoulders, a slight modification to the leg construction, and new wings that are @Payinku and @Creep much more bat-like, though they are made from the same material as the last few iterations were.

Get your imaginations rolling because pretty soon you’ll be helping me compile the list of things needed to be done for Version 6-7!

1 Like