SCCBS Tahu

I haven’t been quite as active here since the canon contests ended, but I’ve made a lot of mocs since then, here’s a recent one!

This is my attempt at building a version of tahu using the relatively new limb and armor pieces introduced last year. It’s not really intended to replicate any particular version of the character.
I’m not entirely happy with the head build, it was really just something thrown together so that I could post pictures without leaving the moc headless. I think the overall moc turned out really well though.
There’s a few changes I’d like to make to it in the future, including swapping out the blades for the silver ones that came out in the thanos mech this year, replacing the nexo tiles on the thighs and forearms with orange ones, improving the head/mask, and maybe adding a waist swivel…

I’d also like to try making more toa in a similar style in the future, all of them having that same giant heartlight in the torso.

24 Likes

looks pretty cool!
i do find the arms a little to long / legs to short but thats just a personal issue wth all these evo mech style builds, apart from that, neat little idea and i like the mask and torso a lot!

5 Likes

Looks great. He looks just similar enough to look like Tahu, but still be different.
Though like ToaGali416, I dislike the evo limbs, though they are part of the sccbs builb.

5 Likes