School!

Yet it works.

You also woulnd’t get the same sound quality if you play through a microphone compared ot playing in a room with everyone else.

What matters is that it can be heard. (Also the band is done at the school building not at home).

Purely out of curiosity but If one is homeschooled, wouldn’t that make it difficult to meet other people your age

As someone who is homeschooled, no, not at all. Thanks to things like Scouts and Church, meeting people is fairly easy. and because you are already there for the same reason, that is already one thing you have in common.

3 Likes

But what if you don’t attend such places

You turn into ghosty

7 Likes

Walk around town.

Strike up conversation.

Wish you didn’t cuz yer bad at talkin.

Keep talkin bcuz the person isn’t done talkin.

Bam new friend.

2 Likes

Then if you really wanted to meet new people, you would go out of your way to meet new people and gain friends.

1 Like

I wish that there had been people anywhere near my age group in my Church.
But I went back to regular school, so I have friends now.

Like I said. [quote=“RaptorTalon, post:704, topic:11768, full:true”]
Then if you really wanted to meet new people, you would go out of your way to meet new people and gain friends.
[/quote]

I find school and friends easier to manage, because they are separate

(Not saying that having friends at a public school is bad, just saying) .

2 Likes

My best freind lives in a different city than me. Luckilly, he went to my middle school for a year when I was in 6th grade, we had previously met in elemenary school. he then moved but he had eachothers steam accounts. so I’m actually pretty lucky that we met.

2 Likes

That is pretty cool, its always nice when you have a friendship that stays together after a move or some other separating event.

2 Likes

We met when I was in 4th grade and he was in 5th, I didn’t have a steam account at the time, so we probably would hve never met again. Luckilly we went to my middle school for a single year (WHich was my 6th grade year)

Neat, however that is probably a one time experience that is not guaranteed to occur for other people.

(Still neat though)

. [quote=“RaptorTalon, post:710, topic:11768”]
one time experience that is not guaranteed to occur
[/quote]

Yeah that’s very true

6 Likes

Got GCSE’s starting the week after next. But I am going to college to study the intriguing trio of maths, further maths and physics.
I never enjoyed school. Hated it since primary.

I have to do a presentation in English
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Heh, so do I, except my english classes are basic level english because it’s a foreign language here, but for me it’s no effort, gr8 gr8des. And for said presentation, instead of showing up in front of the class i made a video with mah mad editing skillz.

2 Likes