School!

Well, summer break is winding down (for me, anyways) and that means school (high school, to be specific) will be starting up. I’m looking forward to a few classes, such as english honors and creative writing, and dreading others, such as aerobics and Acc. Math. What classes do you like/dislike? Do you like school overall? Discuss, or you’ll fail this class.

17 Likes

How long do you have left?

Yee, i’m taking that too in grade 12.

I’ve got 8 days mang.
I’m prepping.

2 Likes

I start tomorrow. :cry:

4 Likes

I cri 4 u.
Fun fact, school this year ends on my birthday.

3 Likes

I have another Twelve days. I personally love school; it’s just a good way to learn about new things.

2 Likes

Seeing that my school hates me for a variety of reasons, I’m not eager to go back. And no, I’m not going to elaborate on why they hate me, because it’s a long, long, long story.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, the same 8 subjects for 12 years.
Yay.
/s
I don’t know what school is like where you live, but here it’s essentially: Hey you passed this special test. Be in the honors/advanced stuff. Jk Jk none of it’s hard it’s just way more work and crappy teachers.

4 Likes

That is basically what it is for me to, but you could end up learning something you didn’t know, then study it further in your freetime.

1 Like

We had a pirates unit in Advanced English.
A PIrates unit.

4 Likes

I Start… in 2 months.

Lucky me

2 Likes

What? Why would you even?

Well, my teacher also happens to teach Honors Geography this year. Which I’m taking this year.
Yaay.

1 Like

Hooray for college effectively ending my experience on the message boards within a week

next week shall be the day of reckoning…

3 Likes

I start in a month.

I’ll be sure to be a great senpai and not notice anyone.

4 Likes

I’m actually really looking forward to school this year. It starts in less then three weeks so I’ve still got plenty of summer left. Once classes being though, I’ll be able to have a heckuva time with things like Second Language English that’s way too easy for me. I’ve also got a fair few extracurriculars I’m looking forward to. And in general, I just like walking around my school with all the people. I love saying hi and talking to folks.

4 Likes

Got to go back to college in 15 days. Excited. It’s weird, high school you tend to dread school, college you look forward to it… Weird.

2 Likes

:confounded:

Gross. I will be enduring this as well.

I like Robotics and Drawing, but I will only get the latter this year.
English is easy and sometimes fun, science is fascinating but can be pretty hard(at least chem was), and history is fun but too much work. And yeah, I’m in all the AP stuff but math.

3 Likes

Science was awful for me this past year. I just couldn’t wrap my head around some of the concepts. That’s the main reason why I’m not taking Chemistry/Physics this year.

Not for us. Well, it can be sorta interesting and we had a great prof this past year. But we really didn’t work all too hard. Though we did have to memorize 75 dates… that was rough.