Scorpion Lord

Grafted by design or by circumstance, this creature prowls the ancient fortress and protects the secrets within.
Album: Scorpion Lord | Flickr
Walking and Stinging Function: @triple_works on Instagram: "Scorpion Lord Grafted by design or by circumstance, this creature prowls the ancient fortress and protects the secrets within. Getting this to walk and sting was fun. Gallery Link: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmQ6X23F #Lego #biogram #bionicle #bioniclemoc #legomoc #scorpion #knight"
SL - Functions

46 Likes

Cool creation, and with functionality to boot. But I must ask, are those two separate figures, or do they share one mind?

2 Likes

This is incredible, and incredibly scary! I love the functions, no idea how you even did that.

2 Likes

Awesome moc! I don’t see anything I can really critique

1 Like

I think it’s really hard to make a great looking BIONICLE moc with good functions. It’s definitely safe to say that you have done it in the best way possible!

3 Likes

Oh now this is sick!

2 Likes

Excellent work, I adore the head construction and the functionality is a great bonus. I’ve always been a fan of using those lion heads as shoulders, they really work with the angular shapes here

If I could offer any point of criticism, black was definitely the wrong choice of backdrop here, I feel like the Scorpion has a ton of cool details, but with that backdrop it’s very difficult to really see any of it.