-Sedji-

one of the BPR’s three Generals.
he is the one who assassinated Misuki and is kinda one of the main antagonists in my story.

41 Likes

Hi cultist.

Pretty cool, the mask thing is interesting. Not as cool as the false human guy tho

1 Like

Man all of these are really neat.

1 Like

The face not even a mother could love…
This is pretty neat, I always love your custom torsos.
Also he might wanna give his little skirt a wash, I think he spilled something on it

2 Likes

I can never take this guy seriously because it looks like he’s wearing a nun robe or a cooking apron all that’s missing is “kiss the cook” written on it

2 Likes

Also I’d love to know how that torso is built and if I could use it in one of my mocs? I’d make sure to give credit

Looks great! Is this guy the leader of th shock troopers? Also, would you be alright if I were to draw some of your MoCs?

well this guy is one of three ‘‘generals’’ who each lead shock troopers soo yeah

sure,that’d be neat

yeah i could post some kind of how-to today if i have the time

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks man

The mask is very creative yet creepy at the same time; really fits with the rest of the MOC.

1 Like

Will we ever get that tutorial? Even just a some photos behind the armour would do.
Sorry if I sound like I’m nagging but I’m trying to make a moc and I’m really stuck for a good torso design and this one would fit really well.

1 Like

dang i forgot about this
i’ll try to do something hopefully this week