Seleeth, Mother of Sin

I’m in awe. This is beautiful.

1 Like

Great personality and shaping in this one, as usual. You use a bunch of different parts in interesting ways. (something I need to do more) You also seem to improve with each build.

In short, this is amazing! Keep on building!

1 Like

Thanks haha :slight_smile: Hopefully my next Moc should live up to that when I get around to posting it

Love the head, with its “antlers.” Great work!

I have never seen Hordika heads used that way before. Very creative MOC and very good job.

1 Like

The nova boobs they’ve evolved into hordika boobs, May god help us all

3 Likes

You meant to say “Sigmar preserve us”, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

I appreciate the aesthetic and the hard works that’s clearly been put into the MOC, however something about the parts all come together makes for a very unappealing look in general. I’m not completely sure what to think of it, which may have been the point. Overall, amazing job as usual on this.

Now, until I can assertain 100% this is not a greater daemon of Slaneesh. Khorne forbides me from praising it. However, this is a good moc, I really like the ascetic

2 Likes

What’s TNC haha? (Sorry if its something obvious)

Head remainds me of va naborus

1 Like

Bionicle The Next Chapter. Basically it was an RP that originally was supposed to be a realistic follow up to the canon, but it spiraled out of control so far to a point where demons and eldritch god wannabes were commonplace.

1 Like

3-4 hours psss that the time it would have taken me to build the lower leg

1 Like

i really get a ‘fallen’ vibe from this, which is not a bad thing. i really enjoy it

1 Like

This looks great! kinda reminds me of some stuff from Destiny. (In a good way, I swear)

Some wonderful parts usage here, paired with the elegant shaping and you’ve got a splendid MOC on your hands!

1 Like