Seleeth, Mother of Sin

Hey all, wanted to make a sort of demon moc and this came out. More pics on the way.

(painted the indents on the mask to make them look like eyes)

99 Likes

Your work never ceases to amaze me. How long did this take?

3 Likes

about 3-4 hours haha

1 Like

Great moc and name!

modified nuva boobs…

1 Like

Saggy balloons…kek.

man, this looks super cool, the shaping is especially good

10 Likes

I know this has been said many times already, but I love how you made the boobs; The way they’re saggy representing her old age & all that.

Also 3-4 hours for this is quite quick!

1 Like

As of late, this is one of my favorite MOCs of yours. The shaping and aesthetic is overall consistent and the head design makes a creative use of Nokama’s weapons.

1 Like

I’m afraid. Very afraid. Something about this MOC just gets across that ‘scary’ vibe.

1 Like

man those legs are good.
as is the rest of this moc!

Yeah but the character isn’t exclusively attractive, so I’d say it’s acceptable.

Great use of parts!

1 Like

It was a joke.

Speak for yourself, Them Nokama heads are intimidating on a dominatrix level. :stuck_out_tongue:

She looks like a woman that would crush you under her heel and enjoy watching you beg, Bayonetta style.

1 Like

Looks absolutely sick. It really has an awesome, unique form.

1 Like

Very nice build and symmetry to the MOC, good job. I also like the name you came up with.

1 Like

That’s an intense demon!

1 Like

Oh my god… It’s a bloody chaos god, this reminds me a lot of slaanesh, amazing construction and definitely solid in terms of it’s build and concept.

3 Likes

Glad you like it. In my last few Mocs I’ve been pushing myself to try new techniques such as trying to be smart about part usage and I’ve also been messing around with using the same piece multiple times to create texture and shape, eg: using the silver fist piece in Abalon and DLM for the stomach and using the Metru nui matoran limbs in such a way that they slightly bend to make the shape of the waist on this Moc.

1 Like

First of all, all your mocs are insane and I can barely replicate this, mostly due to the fact I have a busy life schedule and am mostly restricted to LDD because actual moccing takes a terribly long time. One of the issues I have with looking at your mocs is the question how? the solidarity of these things is astounding and i can’t even remotely picture the structuring under all the armour. I’m 99% sure at this point it must be done with internal ball joints to shape them that way.

That was a mouthful, TL;DR hopefully your work can inspire me and when i find the time, i can fix up my selfmoc with some similar techniques.

1 Like