Self Moc: Aegis

Wow, my first post in a looooooong while. xD No matter, I finally remembered my self-moc and decided to upload one of his pictures to the forums. Why one you ask? Well, I have no other websites I can upload my MOCs to other than DeviantArt. I’ll see what I can do in the near future, but with a Galaxy S6 that shoots really high rez pictures, it’ll be rather difficult to get a photo that doesn’t have a large size. As for the MOC, I’ll let you critique it and tell me what I did wrong/right. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Nice! could use some more pics though…

3 Likes

consistent color scheme, the eyes really seem like they glow, it looks awesome, cool fingers, cool gun, cool everything, yup this gets the MFS seal of approval

3 Likes

more piuctures would be nice. Plz make more

anyway onto the moc, really nice. Though it’s a custom Skrall with green eyes according to the appearance and color scheme, the customization here is great.torso might neeed work but then again I can’t really tell until more pics are added, really like the legs. Nice cannon arm and shoulder pads

It actually looks rather good. Little stagnancy in build, especially for a MOC of this size. Bravo indeed!

Nonetheless, critique is difficult without more picture.

2 Likes

This, this I quite like

3 Likes

#Critique Time!

Pros:
Consistent colour scheme
Cool gun
The legs look really sleek and cool
I really like the shoulder armor

Cons:
Those feet don’t look all that stable
Upper legs could use some armor
In the pose you have him in I can’t tell if I’m right but I think the torso might be a bit too rectangular.

8/10

(More pictures would be nice)

1 Like