Self MoC Collage - post a mugshot of your self MoC here

So if its not to much of a pain editing ou my original pic and editing in my new one I completed my self moc:

6 Likes

Oh hey cool already happened to have one of these.

Hope that teeny tiny angle is still enough to be considered a mugshot.

10 Likes

Can I use this one instead, I remembered that the character is supposed to have the scope on his left eye instead

8 Likes

While I would prefer a few more pics of self MOCs, I can work with these.

2 Likes

just wait rise

ill do mine now

pls

1 Like

Do it man do it.

1 Like

rose

i didit

13 Likes

You’re in the wrong topic.

3 Likes

I finally got around to doing it.

11 Likes

this is my first time mocing… ever and this is what I came up with, I’m not as creative as everyone else here ;_; also he’s supposed to have a mask of creation but… that kinda does not exist yet with the sets anyways
(as soon as I get my digital camera I’ll take a better pic)

10 Likes

the brick link orders are taking ages to get here. as soon as i get them i will post a pic premiering my self moc

Is this like the “ttv board members as matoran” thing as in there is no deadline because it will be updated?

Does this work? I can’t find anything else right now, other than my pixel version.

6 Likes

No deadline for either.
I should get back to that TTTV matoran topic and organize them some way.
As for this, I’m sure I’ll play around with all these and make some different images and such with them.

2 Likes

facepalm

3 Likes

Oooh woopy doo I made a tiny error better make an off topic post pointing that out.
Because it’s so important, isn’t it?

Seriously, I’m sick of everyone doing this.

3 Likes

it was a joke rise now unrusle you jimmys and get on with your life

2 Likes

It’s the fifth time I’ve seen this ‘joke’, it’s not funny anymore.

1 Like

so it may not be funny to you but its still funny to the majority of us so please don’t ruin it for the rest of us

1 Like

It’s really not funny.
Especially if the most you can do is respond with a facepalm.

2 Likes