Self MoC Collage - post a mugshot of your self MoC here

look, (this apply’s to every one… some more than others) this is a forum on the internet meaning that some might find things annoying while others may enjoy it so don’t ruin it for every one… and ignore it if it is that big of an issue to you

2 Likes

But everyone should be respectful of a topic creators opinions. If you don’t want to follow the leaders rules, then find some other topic to hang in.

4 Likes

there was no rule against that and making a joke cant be restricted by topic creator as far as i’m concerned. @Nyran @MT_Zehvor @Scarilian, tell me if i’m wrong i want to know

I can say this - We’re done here. The joke was unnecessary, and this back and forth is as well. Be polite, guys. If someone wants you not to do something and is honestly annoyed by it, be kind and stop if they ask. Continuing to do so and be rude is not nice and not something we agree with nor condone. Alright? Alright.

17 Likes

So rise

Whats the progress with the thing?

1 Like

Since this topic is dead, I suppose I’ll begin on it.
Get ready for the longest image ever.

10 Likes

Dang! I forgot about this! I made mine, I’ve just lost it on one of the half-dozen SD cards I’ve got lying around. I’ll see if I can’t track it down. If you’re already done, oh well. :smiley:

3 Likes

no riceball wait for me!

1 Like

Yea yes I’ll wait for you both.

4 Likes

Is it okay if i replace my earlier picture with a new one? Since i made a new version of Rohrik.
New picture

7 Likes

Fine by me.

1 Like

If you have any issues getting Ekorak correct with him being all black, I can get a mugshot of the new version which has white.

1 Like

Yeah so
Because 90% of you could get symmetrical pictures of your MoCs facing the camera-
It’s just going to be pictures of the face.
I’ll update this as more people post pictures of their MoCs so don’t worry.

12 Likes

Wow. Four kakamas.

1 Like

So…

It’s just a string of mugshots?

…I don’t know what I expected…

1 Like

Read the original topic post.

2 Likes

Nice… Looks very cool.

1 Like

One metru ha-