Self-MOC Makuta Necro

This is my first post, but figured I would share my long time build that has evolved over the years. Introducing Makuta Necro:

Necro’s survived Makuta Teridax’s purge of the Brotherhood. He did this by using his unmatched ability to create illusions to fake his death. Once away from the Brotherhood he knew he could not remain in the Matoran Universe. So he escaped to the Red Star having been the only Makuta that knew a way to reach it without dying. When he arrived, Necro’s compelled the newly revived matoran of Iron, killed on the Island of Artakha, to fashion him an improved mask of shadows. He also spent the decades learning about the red star and its machines, sabotaging the teleporter so no one could alert the Matoran Universe of his survival. He followed the events that unfolded in the Matoran Universe and Bara Magna. Now he felt the time was right for his return to the reformed Spherus Magna and conquest; with an army of the undead at his command.

35 Likes

Wow, that looks amazing. The effect from the back with the trans-green showing through the blades is spectacular!

3 Likes

This is brilliant!
The pearl dark gray torso armor looks great when used well.
And I love the backstory! It fits well with the cannon. :smile:

1 Like

ridiculously generic name aside i really dig this. maybe a little less trans green because it’s a bit much but overall solid.

1 Like

I agree a bit on the name, was going for the necromancer/death vibe, hence the scythe as his weapon. Couldn’t figure out a better name. After all Teridax is likely a pun on tyranny/tyrant. As for the trans green I really wanted to push that because Makuta are made of Anti-dermis that being the black-green coloring. Using the trans-green to represent that and is permeating every part showing the body is under control from the anti-dermis.

1 Like

That’s a lot of green.