Self-Moc: Makuta Olisi

Hello everyone! It’s been a LONG time since I made a topic,and this is been long awaited,so…
BEHOLD:

First off,a few things to say before the lore: Yes,this is basically just a flandrex from @Connor_Hoffman .I just really like the build,as it has everything I wanted.This also takes inspiration from zeres from maniamaniac,and @Monopoly 's photez,and this is just a prototype.Anywho…

Origin: Olisi is a Great Being whom was born from Annonna feeding on one of the Great Beings dreams.He was taken in by the others when he demestrated the potential to exceptionally powerful,and,is a being usually consisting on nothing but psychic energy,until the others taught him how to create his own body from biomass of dead creatures.He detested the ideals that most of his accomplices had,and tried to motivate them to stop the core war.But it was too little,too late.And more events lead to him being imprisoned inside a gem,until a specific toa and irusian help him escape…
(upload://j7SZ9x4EliujKrBfCkK6TW7d3Kf.jpeg)

Abilities and equipment:He has all the abilities of a Great Being,as well as incredibly powerful psychic abilities.He wields a rudimentary sickle,made from the bones of a skopio.
Personality: Often naive,Olisi is a bit of a more eccentric,and as such alienates others.
Affiliation: None
Fun facts: He was called a makuta due to the fact that @Senit had never seen a Great Being.

15 Likes

aha so that’s what that strange gem is!

Also nice moc. Looks pretty simple but it works. I like the color scheme and the scythe

Definitely one if your best mocs in my opinion. The backstory is neat as well.

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes

Oh hey that’s me.

So yeah he looks pretty nice. I like his backstory.
I guess I will look for a silver Rahkshi head now

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Nice to see a classic rahkshi head moc

The colour scheme is nice.

Thank you.

1 Like