[Self-MOC] Sokoda, Explorer of the Multiverse

That reminds me, the system works really well with the rest of the build IMO.

2 Likes

This is a really cool aesthetic; the grey, iron and green work really well together. I don’t see those colors used together much. The posability for the cape is a really cool idea, I might have to try that sometime. Also, love seeing the outside pictures.

I do have a few things to critique though - namely, the thighs are too thin in comparison to the rest of him, especially against those large kneepads. You could get some mileage out of another pair of Uniter armor pieces, if you have them in his colors, as they’d cover both the front and sides a good bit.

2 Likes

Wow! I’m not sure what I like best, the Sweet Mask or the inclusion of cloth elements… I love it!

2 Likes

He’s beautiful! And I must say, looks precisely how I imagined your SelfMOC would look!

Does he have a multipass to explore the multiverse? Otherwise I might have to sick The Master on him! :wink:

4 Likes

@Hawkflight Thank you!

I sadly don’t have more of the uniter armor in that color, I had to bricklink those two already and they were some of the hardest pieces to get for me. I tried it with one from the arm and I think it could work, but I’d have to think of another way to cover the back and bring in some of the trans pieces.

@Connor_Hoffman Thank you so much. Thats really great to hear from you. I watched quite a lot of your how to build videos, in the arlier stages of building this MOC. I’m not very expierienced with constraction and they helped me get into the mindset.

I don’t think he’d have a multipass. From the bit of story I wrote, he isn’t really sure what he’s doing at all in the beginning, so he’ll probably get in trouble sooner or later.

3 Likes

Elite status granted! That pose able cape is so wicked.

I think the resemblance to Dr. Doom is obvious, and I love it!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f5/70/93/f57093bedad5ff8d591f3e127650ce78.jpg

9 Likes

Thank you so much.

Is that Dr Doom image a costume? It looks awesome

2 Likes

Yeah I think so. Not mine. But it came up on google images.

2 Likes

I love the kopaka-esc mask!

1 Like

Very nice/10

ALSO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!

Bada bing Bada boom I resurrect this topic from its doom.

2 Likes

Don’t ressurect moc topics. Please

I mean you can, but don’t use the ressurection rhyme.

3 Likes

Fine with me. Saves me the work

2 Likes

Dang, this is phenomenal! It’s actually not that complex, but with that cloak chef’s kiss

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Can I maybe put you/your self moc into my bionicle G3, it’s just too cool of a design/concept

3 Likes

I love all his accessories, the cape with wires in it is a great idea. I also like the colours, he looks really cool and mystical.

5 Likes

@Avohru, Is it a fan project? I generally wouldn’t have a problem with it as long as it stays true to his character, but since it’s a self-Moc character I’m a bit particular with other people writing him.

@Enbeanie Thank you!

5 Likes

@Sokoda It’s a fan made G3 web novel I’m working on. I don’t have much at the moment but I made a board for it here BIONICLE (G3)
If you could write a character sheet that would help me stay true to him. I thought that if I ever get to doing a Karda Nui arc, I’d have Takanuva’s Olmak escapades ending with your character finding him and showing him how to get back to his home dimension.

4 Likes

Your story idea does sound like something my character would do!
I don’t know when I’d be able to get around to doing a character sheet.

2 Likes

I probably won’t get to that part of the story for a long time anyway.

2 Likes