Self-Moc: Solus, Master of Infrared Radiation

Well, I use primal as in basic :smile: I stripped him down to the bare-bone. While he does’t have the same shape, he has similar recognizable features: such as the mata foot chest, shoulders, and feet. Even the parts on the side of his chest are suppose to represent the mata faces that are there. I think what throws him off the most the is the flow of his color scheme. Normal Solus didn’t have much contrasting color, so since primal would have the opposite colors, why not put some extra contrast on him with the white?

Don’t worry though, this form is only a temporary filler until I get the parts I need :wink:

Also, how would you think Normal Solus would look with white? When I originally built him, a lot of his joints were white and the skulls on his sides :laughing:

So your bones are most well shown on your torso…does that mean your rib cage tends to stick out? Mah homie!

2 Likes

When I was 13 my people called me an Ethiopian :laughing: Does that answer you’re question?

2 Likes

@Ekorak /s

I like both forms a lot, but I do think a Ruru would help tie them together better (Like you said). And I get the whole white thing, but it would look better with more, and the Mata foot on the chest sticks out too far. (On both)
But overall, these both are pretty great

2 Likes

I’d say yes. :wink:

1 Like

I’ll be honest and say that I’m not too fond of the Primal form for reasons others have already mentioned, but even if it’s rather unfitting, I still like the construction of the wolf head!

1 Like