Self moc update

This is a updated pictures on Character in my storyline. Just so you guys know I won’t be sharing my entire storyline for them until the books are finished. The mask will be the main thing to change, once I get the chance to do so.

10 Likes

very nice, bright use o color!

2 Likes

how many topics are you going to make

Yeah the colors do look good, though I still think the armor is a bit messy.

2 Likes

Toa of plant life?

2 Likes

Not a toa at all. Being of life, but there are two sides of My character’s personality the light and the dark. He’s a being that was created during the multiverse’s beginning and would be it’s end. In My storyline there’s 3 different kinds of great beings the regular the Anti and the soulen. Great beings can have red orange yellow eyes, Anti beings have Green and Soulen being have white or blue. But if a Soulen being had died to one of the plagues before with the plague still on them it leaves a scar on their spirit giving Valrock his purple eyes. Droconis has a plague permanently a part of him because of him being the only hybrid of anti being and Great being.

3 Likes

Pretty slick although the texturing still needs work.

2 Likes

It is built purposely to look like this as he is a chaotic and destructive being. But if guys you can list off the main things that you think can be improved I’ll see what I can do. But I built it like this purposely when I was younger.

2 Likes