Selling some duplicate masks, Krana/Kal, Kraata and a sealed/mint 71306 Pohatu

I was going through my masks and such recently and realized I have a few duplicates. I’ll be taking payment with PayPal and only in USD. If you want more pictures of anything or have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. All the pictures are of the actual product you will receive and unlike some BrickLink sellers (which is how I ended up with half of these in the first place :wink:) these are guaranteed to be correct. Everything was stored in a closet in a pet/smoke free home and all flaws are specified. Shipping is not included in prices. So here they are:

71306 - Pohatu Uniter of Stone, sealed/mint - $50

Blue Hau with slight stress marks on top (see image 2) - $12

Green Kaukau Nuva - $6

Infected Hau with small crack on top (see image 2) - $6

Krana Bo Nuhvok-Kal - $3

Krana Su Nuhvok-Kal - $3

Krana Ja Nuhvok-Kal - $3

Krana Ca Nuhvok-Kal - $3

Krana Ca Lehvak Va - $1

Krana Ja Kohrak - $2

Tan Rau - $11

Krana Bo Nuhvok that is a little mangled - $1

x 2 Stage 2 Turahk Kraata (the one in picture two is a little flattened) - $4 each

Stage 1 Vorahk Kraata - $4

Stage 5 Lerahk Kraata - $4

Stage 1 Fire Resistance Kraata (black head/red tail, the picture doesn’t show it well, but if you want, I can easily take another picture) - $13

Stage 6 Panrahk Kraata - $4

Stage 5 Panrahk Kraata - $4

6 Likes

Do you ship to Canada?
If so I’ll take that infected hau

I haven’t committed to collecting gummies but those sure are some nice gummies right there.

I would be interested in the Kaukau and Hau but last time I brought something from the US the postage added up way too high.

2 Likes

Yes I would ship to Canada, if you PM me your mailing address I can figure out the shipping costs and get back to you with a price

1 Like

I hear you. But if you are interested you can PM me your mailing address and I can give you an idea of shipping cost and then we can go from there

2 Likes

Could there be a discount if multiple items were purchased together?

It’s not smart to reveal your address in public … that’s why they asked to PM …

2 Likes

So, I saved your information. But as The Blue Panda said, you probably will want to delete your reply.

And I’ll get in touch with you ASAP with shipping info

1 Like

I would certainly consider a discount depending on how much you want to buy

1 Like

What if I was interested in all the Kraata?