Sentai Fortress Base Diorama

My Childhood dreams become a reality…

So after making it my goal back in July of last year to get all of the Exo-force sets (primarily the 2006 sets), I’ve managed to get all of the expensive sets out of the way, except the Combat Crawler from 07.

But with finally getting the Sentai Fortress, I just couldn’t resist myself from making a display base for it. If I had this when I was 5 years old I think I would have freaked out.

Anyway, with revamping some of the sets, I’d say that is a possibility. But for how I want to keep everything in one piece I might just end up buying a separate sticker sheet if I would want to do that.

Well thanks for the read, leave a comment if you like what you see or comment your favorite mech from this series if you please.

Have a nice day,

Vahi

40 Likes

This feels like it came straight out of an anime

3 Likes

Well exo force was basically lego Gundam.

9 Likes

The moccing potential is strong here…

2 Likes

Thats so freaking cool

2 Likes

THIS IS AMAZING!!! I love it all, but one thing: get the Millenium falcon out of the background, it doesn’t fit.

3 Likes

Same here. The diorama looks great but that Millennium Falcon doesn’t fit with the Exo Force sets.

2 Likes

7/8 year old me would have been jealous of this. It’s amazing!

1 Like

Microscopic head guy /6

3 Likes

The whole thing is amazing! But can we… Like… Get another image eith an overfew of the whole thing?

3 Likes

Hahahaha, I completely agree with you guys, I’m just going through a crisis on where to put everything. So it’s not that I want the falcon there, it’s just me needing to buy a stand for it and to put it somewhere else. That corner is going to be exo-force exclusive after that.

3 Likes

That’s why I didn’t complain about the Falcon being there. I figured you were trying to find a place to put it (kinda because I am going through a similar mindset myself with my Chogokin collection).

2 Likes

Honestly there really isnt anything special going on inside. Its more than less finished which is why I didnt really bother posting a picture.

3 Likes

I was saying an ‘overview’, meaning an image with the whole thing from above.

2 Likes

Could we get an overhead view if that’s possible

Totally not for a massive moc in progress…