Seuss's moc for biocup 2022

Imgur

Here is my biocup moc for this year. It is a bit simple but I think it’s kinda cute.

ALSO REMEMBER TO ENTER BIOCUP IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY ITS ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT!!! IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!

15 Likes

The duplo cupcake frosting for the crab shell is really great NPU, but the skimpy tree is kinda so-so.

2 Likes

I wish I had a bunch of different color ccbs bones so I could make it work better. or even just a bunch more black ones so I could make it bigger and more intricate. As is I used most of what I had ccbs bone wise

I tried to get another NPU in out of the rey head in the rocks at the base the anenonemonee too

4 Likes

I didn’t see that originally, but now that I’m looking at it again, that’s pretty cool!

1 Like

ooh there’s some nice parts usage on this and I really like the crab. Nice job!

1 Like

nice crab

1 Like

I am starting to thing my odds would have been better if I had just submitted the crab

look cool

1 Like

The kelp is kinda weirdly built, the Matoran is a pretty standard matoran…But that little crab is really the icing on the cake. (see what i did there?)

1 Like

yeah nah I didn’t make it past prelims lmao

1 Like

The orange on the chest, combined with the silver chestplate, makes it look like she has a suit and tie.

1 Like

Wish I could have gone to the original. Could have gotten some of those misprinted parts.

1 Like