Several Dinosaur Bioformers

Stump
Stump is a funny one, on one hand I like his Parasaur head design, and I like his robot mode and transformation scheme, but man is that “knifeasaurus” mode a bit funky. Overall I like him though.

Ramshield
A favorite of mine, I think Ramshield turned out very well with his lithe Triceratops mode and tanky robot form, both of which I think are recognizable but unorthodox. Only problem is that I used a broken hand/ankle piece to hold his horns in place, so that may count as somewhat illegal.

Quadrus
A four-armed dinosaur with a massive underbite that turns into a robot with a whip and shield, why not? Quadrus is pretty simple, although I do dislike my own use of partsforming for his weapons.
Bioformer_Quadrus_Alt

Carn
Carn is the most recent of these mocs, and like Ramshield I like his tankier bot form, even with the reuse of his beast mode noggin. He also has four arms in in bot mode, so make of that what you will.
Jul720'21_Carn_Alt

At any rate, which of these mocs was your favorite? Mine is probably Ramshield or Carn, but I think they all have something nice about them. Have a good day wherever you are!

14 Likes

maybe this is what the Toa would find on Bota Magna…
also
nice mocs

2 Likes

Thank you very much! And man, official Lego bioformers could be really neat. Probably Lego would build them in a much simpler way that we would, but I bet they could do some cool stuff with the idea.

1 Like

Very nice! I was actually thinking for a while now I wanted to make Bota Magna beings that were Bioformers. (That giant fire-breathing T-rex from the serial just sounds WAY too much like Grimlock)

2 Likes

Thank you, and you should give it a shot if you haven’t already! Personally I love CCBS for bioformers due to how versatile it is for moving parts.

1 Like

I don’t own any CCBS, only have my G1 parts :woozy_face:

1 Like

Folks can still do cool stuff with those! I’ve enjoyed using kardatoran/agori torsos in larger builds, and there are plenty of good pieces from G1to use in builds like that!