Shadark, the Bohrok of shadows

Name: Shadark
Element: Shadows
Team: Unknown
Weapons: Shadow cannons, Helmet
Mask: Unknown
Powers:
Weapon: His shadow cannons can shoot an emense amount of energy from them but only limited to how much shadows he has around him…but if the target is missed and the shadows make contact with another surface he creates more. doing this he is almost able to have an unlimited amount of shadows at his disposal…but not when he fights a being of light…
Element: he has the ability to control shadows but not as easily as toa or Makuta
Bio: Shadark was the very first fully mechanical being made by the Makuta Dr. PSYcho. with the parts from several different componets of other bohrok he trid to make the ultimate creature. but no matter what he did he always failed. it wasn’t untill he saw the powers of “The makuta buster” that he figured it out. It wasn’t about combining types…but about controling the one he knew would be unstopable…Darkness…With this he built Shadark. a Bohrok with no known weakness but one. and even then it was dificulte to hit. but with this new Being came…complications…it seemed that the new being was now smarter then he had expected. this caused it to not only speak, something no other bohrok armor on its own has ever been able to do, but also move and think like a being all its own. with its new body and powers he thought of only one thing that could make Shadark better…but would the risks be worth it? “What do I care…” Was his answer to himself.
Theme: https://youtu.be/ZoTTdbNdsw4

16 Likes

Just a even more black Nuhvok, but I like it!

2 Likes

It’s meh

Just a Black Bohrok

4 Likes

Well yes this is just the base actually ^^; the rest is coming next week!

Still meh as of the moment. The story is fine I guess but the Moc is literally a Black Bohrok

5 Likes

What @White_Rainbow said.

2 Likes

YIPE! THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GOING FOR! XD

1 Like

cool, but this is ju-

##…

7 Likes

XD The heck?

what?

I don’t understand your comment…

I was going to say that I thought the MOC was just a black Bohrok, then I noticed that everyone else said the same thing. so I paused (that would be the “…”) and decided to move on

The teeth could have been black as well.
0/10

But seriously, to be redundant, it’s just a black bohrok.

2 Likes

What everybody else said

I also find the name to not be that creative. It’s just a combination of Shadow and Dark

2 Likes

Ahhh much better!

4 Likes

Yeah… Not so original, but still, I love the execution of this.

I actually think this is pretty cool.

1 Like

Nice recolor. I’ve been wanting to build an orange bohrok for awhile with the piece from Furno’s blaze bike, but I don’t have it.

1 Like

Is that an oversized bowling ball?

2 Likes

XD HONESTLY I THINK THATS THE FIRST COMMENT THAT I ACTUALLY LAUGHED AT ABOUT ONE OF MY MOCS! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY!

2 Likes