Shadow Toa

Scroll through the comments for updates with NEW PHOTOS!

I’m still not completely done

39 Likes

This is soo cool … I wish I had the mata Masks in black. :frowning:

3 Likes

These look really cool!

2 Likes

Creepy. Nice work!

2 Likes

Really nice! Were some parts painted? Also, I like how you use them as collectible mask holders! :smile:

3 Likes

Not a single piece was painted! Thats why I haven’t completely finished them, I still need a black Miru and KauKau. Unfortunately, I might have to paint Pohatu’s foot extensions and Gali’s hooks.

6 Likes

Wow, that’s impressive! Does Kopaka’s shield come in black? Because I never really thought about it, but it’s actually fairly easy to make the Shadow Toa!

2 Likes

Yes his shield and sword come in black (which I’m also missing). With Bricklink in your favor they are very easy to build!

3 Likes

Good news @ToaTupac ! Gali’s hooks do come in black!

In this set /

7 Likes

I thought about doing this once, but I sadly don’t have any mata parts or moneys to get them. Looks great though!

1 Like

[quote=“ToaTupac, post:6, topic:16146”]
I might have to paint Pohatu’s foot extensions and Gali’s hooks.
[/quote]What about Lewa’s axe?
Anyways, noice MOCs :smile:

1 Like

These are very cool!

1 Like

These are doable without paint. :smile:

https://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=32551#T=S&C=11&O={“color”:11}

1 Like

I wanted to do this but didn’t have the parts. very cool to actually see them now.

you should get a skrall star for kopaka’s blade or just order the piece ofc.

1 Like

Those moc are just Amazing!

2 Likes

Are these all made using preexisting parts? If so, cool! If not, still cool! :smiley:
EDIT:

Hats off to you, my friend!

1 Like

Shadow Akamai

6 Likes

Although it is not quite a MOCs, just black versions of Toa Mata, but I like this idea! And fact that you manage to collect so many Mata parts in black, is impressing me!

1 Like

NEW FROM BIONICLE

Deep in the caverns of Karda Nui, Makuta prepares for his final push against the fearsome Toa Mata. With the power of the Mask of Shadows, he pulls a bit of his own brother Mata Nui’s life source out of the Great Spirit himself, and creates a new army more fearsome than ever.

or they’re all versions of Denmark.

2 Likes

They did have theese in the books but I don’t think they were canon