Shaknah the Matron, and Gashril the Banshee

I made these two for the BZPRPG. They’re nothing that special, but I figured I’d share them anyway.

Shaknah is the head of a faction of one of Zakaz’s major religious orders, the Nakihl Order. Her faction believes in forward movement, with an emphasis on learning lessons from the past, rather than revering it. They put little stock in the survival of the strongest, like all Nakihl, and value cunning and knowledge over strength and skill in combat. Her vision power makes those whose eyes she can see grow steadily drowsy, to the point of falling asleep. Her staff channels her latent Ice power, combining it with elemental Magnetism to shoot shards of ice from the skull’s eye-holes, that cling to any metal on the opponent with a deathly chill.

Shaknah’s underling, and leader of a band of Nakihl faithful. They are Shaknah’s hand on Zakaz, enacting her plans, but motivated by common goal and ideology rather than loyalty for the Matron. A Skakdi of sonics, her facial augments allow her to channel her latent Sonic power into a scream that rattles opponents to pieces. Not a Fus Ro Dah, it doesn’t sent targets flying. Her blade shines with an unusual luster. Like Balta’s twin repellers, her Falchion reflects energy-based attacks.

24 Likes

They look pretty cool, the amount of detail put into them is awesome.

1 Like

these look almost like actual sets! good job!

1 Like

I love the Ice Skakdi especially

2 Likes

Awesome use of parts and colour blending. They both have some really nice designs going on especially the first one, lots of texture. Great job.

2 Likes