Shark Week MOC: Tiger Shark

So coming in at the last second is me with a pretty nifty moc. Not gonna go too much into anything; it’s a shark on four legs.

Main View

Top View

Backside/Tail

He’s pretty posable.

The build for this guy is actually super complicated. One of the most complex skeletons i’ve ever done.

Intimidation pose.

roar

Close-up of the build for the head. Lot’s of articulation in there. The rubber band is just there to add friction to the bottom jaw.

Comments and criticisms are encouraged! :smiley:

18 Likes

FEED ME! At least, I think that’s what this guy is trying to say.

2 Likes

that’s sick!

1 Like

Thanks!

@Adazai lol

1 Like

Critique/Criticism:

• I like the armored look of the MOC
  • Great use of the Avohkii as the lower jaw
  • It’s great to see the Jawblade head mold used
  • The color scheme is a little jumbled in my opinion with Black, Gunmetal Gray, and Silver.
  • The neck seems a little too exposed
  • The Tail seems to be dangerously thin

Overall I would say that it gets an 8/10.
Good Job!

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate the feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

10/10 for the play on words alone.

the head feels sort of disjointed for a shark,
otherwise pretty good.

4 Likes

But what’s worse than a tiger shark on land…?
A clown tiger shark.
JK

That is ridiculously cool. I don’t care if the head/neck stands out, it just really rocks.

1 Like

Appreciate it man :slight_smile:

I like how you’ve taken an existing sharks name and just made it literal. Very creative! Also, brilliant execution, this is one mean looking tiger… shark… I feel like this is what Energy Hounds should’ve been; walking sharks.

2 Likes

wow

Presumably you could have made it more evident that he was a shark first by making the legs a different style than the shark’s body. As it is I might not have recognized it as a shark at first glance.

1 Like

This creature is really cool but but I feel that it could do with another Dorsal fin on it’s back to carry across the shark more. Other than that, I really like this

1 Like

Wow, that looks awesome! I love the idea! Can’t wait to see it on a fake leak! :wink:

2 Likes

I tried a dorsal fin but nothing really worked :confused: Although I agree I think it could’ve brought more of that “shark” element into it

@PekekoaOfJungle funny

2 Likes

@PekekoaOfJungle It’s skull shark!

@toxicmocs that is one of the best creatures I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

@TakanuvaMasterOfTime Ha thanks XD