Sharnak's Comic Archive

So, back in the day Artwork III on BZPower was a thing. In fact, there was a whole comic maker community with members having their start in that strange sub-community. I saved most of mine with only a few being lost. Since I’ve been sitting on these for years, I decided I might as while show them here for anyone nostalgic and/or curious about what the average comic series looked like back in the day.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTENT IS TERRIBLE GARBAGE. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

CIVIL WAR
A multi-author comic. As with most of them, it ended due to people quitting. Also included TTV members Ven, Eljay, and NAME REDACTED.
Sprites
COMIC SCRIPT
The 100% Canonical End of the Series

COMICS OF THE MORONS
Made in 2008-2009. This is a comedy series written by a middle-schooler who thinks being random is all you need to be funny. Comics missing: The Shadow Arc and co-author comics.
SEASON 1
S1 Specials
SEASON 2

MISC. Sprites
Some sprites still missing
Misc. Sprites
Makuta Galivan

5 Likes

Would you kindly shut up about my nostalgia

Having been friends with the last great comic makers of that forgotten era is really weird for me… I get wacky nostalgia looking at old content which was old even back then and reading about the two or three people immortalized as legends by the five people who still bothered to do so.

What’s even more impressive, however, is that a crusty geezer respectable trooper like yourself is still around. Glad to see you’re still kicking.

3 Likes