Shatore zombie Toa of shadows 3.0 update.

When I bought the modified / 3D printed zombie parts. Creative machines gave me another mask 2 more blades and a second chest plate unpainted.

This gave me the idea of zombify one of my characters. So I decided why not try the armor on a toa that would fit it well. Shatore was probably the best answer as now he has been fully revamped and I have to say I’m very happy of the end result. Painted by yours truly..

@Scmd1999 These are the other two shadow blades that I used them in.

What happened to him in the story? The leaper got to him and his assigned teammate toa of water. Although he didn’t exactly die and become mindless. When he was reanimated he kept his mind intact and could still think for him self as the virus did not affect him like the other some how.

He can still see in a sense even without any eyes he still never misses his shot.

Here’s what his face looks like up close.

I just upgraded him a bit more as you know about his recently upgraded head and I decided to update this topic so you can see him in some really cool poses. Power’s and abilities: shatore along with Bellum and Toro have nui stone all throughout their body and armor and because of that they have been given new abilities alongside their own now upgraded too. As you all know NUI stone can make a Toa all powerful. And for shatore’s case is much more terrifying. Bellum has increase strength rage and elemental capabilities. Toro can fly and thanks to his Trident that can make his legs transform into a mermaid tail. mask of clairvoyance gives him an edge as nui stone makes it more reliable as he can control when the visions come and what he needs to know. he can quickly travel between the shadow realm, land obstacles are not going to slow him down. He also has increased speed while in the shadow realm.He can also turn himself into a pure shadow form so trying to hit him without an elemental source of light will not work out very well. His mask is modified with
a device that reactivate most of his brain functions to their full extent as well to control mass hordes of zombie’s at a time.

360°

This little promo is to thank creative machines for creating these armor bits blades and masks to make this even possible.

CreativeMechanics - Etsy let me know if you guys ever buy zombie Bionicle parts from him too.
I added parts recently to his upper thighs and looks better with them.

Nui stone blaster. Created by a unknown great being. Helryx hated and distrust the weapon as she at one point used it herself.

https://youtu.be/-0-Vmrwchc8?si=yKxatUSaDRwNAudP

16 Likes

God it looks good. The paint seems a bit too thick, don’t think it was thinned enough lol but the colours feel very spot on. Love the build too especially the sword, you don’t see that sword used often, which is weird cus it’s awesome but I really wish someone had made a digital version of it cus it’s a favourite of mine.

5 Likes

Same :+1:

5 Likes

Pretty good. :+1:
Knights Kingdom parts give him a good look.

6 Likes

@Kraata check out what I used the extra modified parts for.

5 Likes

@Connor_Hoffman I wanted to see what you think about my creations. @BenCossy also wanted you to see these too.

3 Likes

@Racie02 check this zombie Toa out.

2 Likes

You guys may want to check on some of my posts again :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Very creepy. I do like that color scheme, nice build too

2 Likes

I’ve now finally given him the exposed black intestine effect that I was thinking about doing the first time but didn’t have anything that would work in size. Until I got some of the new avatar hair pieces. Here’s up close so you could see what I’ve done.

There’s 2 in the head and six that make up all the entire guts. The figure has come a long way and I can’t wait to start on my next creations.

Tiny comic+

4 Likes

@Powers0016 check out this recent upgrade.

2 Likes