Shellshock the battle machine

(Bio) born and raised named shellen Von Shockllen he was originally designed for illegal underground robot arena battles. But eventually the authorities learned and were aware of the illegal arena activity. One of the raid officers noticed shellen in a scrap heap but barely alive and ask his boss to send him to the royal mechanical army to rebuild him and as well to fight for justice. Off course his boss agreed to send him to the royal mechanical army so he have a purpose for his life and shellen was given the soldier nick name by his friends shellshock which he approved off.
Also his armpit style connection is from wombatcombatpictures if it wasn’t for that design he wouldn’t have his bulky build he has now

10 Likes

Very nice. The light up head is a nice touch.

1 Like

Nice i do like the custom head vibe and lights. Though Id suggest beefing out the arms a little they look to thin in comparison to the torso.

I like what you got going in the legs to while thin they are shaped well enough that its not as notable as the arms

3 Likes

that’s fair but unfortunately I was limited to gunmetal and dark grey and light grey part with using some black parts i didn’t know what to do but thank you

I feel that, ironically whenever I make a moc I think I have enough of a specific color and I never do lol.

2 Likes

Neat looking foot design!

2 Likes

Fun fact i was inspired by makuta teridax foot design which is funny enough :hugs:

2 Likes

The Light-up head looks great!

1 Like

Well I did some changes on the arms now so how about these ones

5 Likes

very nice much better

2 Likes

Thank you really appreciate it :laughing:

1 Like

Shell shock is actually the name of a transformer.

1 Like

So he’s a robot but he’s also had a birth and childhood?

So what i mean by born when he was activated from his creator
And by raised i mean he was trained to fight in the arena
And no he did not have a childhood sorry for getting that mixed up