Should They Do Lego Marvel 3?

I was going to put this in the Lego forum, but since this is meant to be wishful thinking about a video game, the “Video Games” forum might be a better fit.

So you all know there’s two Lego Marvel Superheroes video games…plus Lego Marvel’s Avengers. But the two main ones aren’t based off of any movies-they’re original stories involving Marvel characters. The games were well-received by fans, to the point that the OG Lego Marvel game got a rerelease on the Nintendo Switch last fall. But could there be a third game?

Personally, I’d be down for it. But what would it be about? Well, since the recent MCU movies have put characters like Shang-Chi and the Eternals into the mainstream attention, I imagine they might be in a potential Lego Marvel 3 game. Since the X-Men and the Fantastic Four were absent from Lego Marvel 2, it would be nice to see them make a comeback, too. But as for the villain of the game’s storyline…I’m not sure. Thanos, maybe? True, he was in the first two games as DLC, but I can’t think of any other Avengers-level threats from Marvel.

Final note: Yes, I’m aware of the rumors about Lego Marvel: The Infinity Saga. But as of right now, there’s nothing to indicate those rumors being true.

4 Likes

no, the first one was already perfect

Ill probably type up an actual reply once more people have said things and I have more time later, though in a word, yes, I think itd be nice

2 Likes

Reject Marvel
Return to pulp

2 Likes