Show Us Your Self-MOCs!

@Matanui606 I hope you can discern some idea of how its built:

I’m terrible at taking pictures.

3 Likes

Yep, that’s good enough.

That turtle-lookin head looks more suited for a rahi

@Rockho I get what your saying it’s just that the head has been there in all versions, and is kinda a staple now. Now if you want to judge the torso nobodies stopping you.

1 Like

Wow, haven’t posted here in a while, of course I haven’t changed much in a while, my matoran version hasn’t changed in like, 2 years now?
But I digress.

11 Likes

These are my self moc but just in two different versions

The original:

Mini mayhem version:

This guy was actually made for a contest and I like him quite a bit.

Weird thing I noticed with me is that whoever I make or try to make a self moc they’re mainly black and have some scythe weapons, no idea why but that design just seems to be a staple for me.

3 Likes

I recently finished up this guy.

12 Likes

Great, but I’d add a armour shell to those open balls on the legs

Way ahead of ya

11 Likes

Ghost (v9), He’s my best MOC by far:

10 Likes

Here’s mine

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure that this is V:10 of my self moc. I lost count. =P

3 Likes

This guy is amazing. Definitely one of the most unique self-mocs I’ve seen. And that weapon. :smiley:

How did you build the head?

2 Likes

Any way you could detail how you made the coat? I was trying to do something similar with my self-MOC and yours is pretty much how I wanted to do it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Drew out the pieces and wrote measurements, then marked the fabric and cut it out, then I just machine sewed the pieces together, I also threaded wire along the edge, if you’re asking for schematics I’m not sure I still have them, it’s simple enough to sketch them out, just draw the individual shapes of cloth and make sure there’s enough extra fabric to sew them together.
It’s the same process as making a full scale coat basically.

1 Like

How did you pull off the different color eyes?

It’s quite bulky, but I’m working on a shorter version, as I’m going to remake Novel.

It works well enough.

7 Likes

Either Modicius…

[details=Additional Picture]

[/details]

Or Atrox…

While Modicius is my official self-moc, I like Atrox too much not to mention.

14 Likes