Show Us Your Self-MOCs!

Havent revisited this guy in a while :slight_smile:

4 Likes

When you see mine, it won’t be Kardymis…

16 Likes

My self MOC Darth the Death Stalker. In dragon Form and in Humanoid form.

I just used my Buster MOC for his Dragon form by the way.

10 Likes

@GIF_Man_Ben

so wait the dragon is the other guy different form.

but they look nothing alike

or what if his other form ADOPTED! (why do i even try)

1 Like

Correct, he is a shapeshifter. Also The dragon is his true form. The human form is the disguise.

How can a dragon and a human look alike.

14 Likes

I just deconstructed my sets, made a moc, took a picture, and uploaded it. I’m still building up my sets

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/self-moc-toa-pakaru-toa-of-gravity/15414

1 Like

https://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/ghosty-v5/21227
Ignore the cape i removed it.

5 Likes

I have a new self MOC now.

Behold Zeksfdadnfhjdh UPSILON.

9 Likes

Why on Earth does the first part of the MOCs name look like some random dribble letters?

1 Like

but gusty

why

4 Likes

https://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/zeksfdadnfhjdh-community-project/21938

3 Likes

Yes, I know about that, but why the random clump of letters for the name? Does it even have any meaning or is it just there just cause randomness is hip and cool? Tell me the secret!

2 Likes

It’s one of the requirements for the project, @GIF_Man_Ben said he was going to make his entry his new self moc.

1 Like

the name is actually parody of this. TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains

1 Like

“Parody”

Ftfy.

2 Likes

Let’s not mention Zeks here anymore, I only came to elaborate on the name, with that being said, I wish it to spread no further.

2 Likes

13 Likes

@tahtorak
So, you got a Gaiking idea for the chest?

2 Likes