"Show Your Room" Topic

I was searching for this topic and it seems like nobody made it before, which is kinda surprising.
Anyway, in this topic you can show pictures with your room! Weather it’s your room or the room you use to keep your LEGO Collection, show it!

1 Like

inb4 cursed 4chan rooms.

2 Likes

How your room looks like not just bare words describeing it please!

I really don’t think this topic is necessary.
Like, not many people want to show his bedroom, if any.
Not even you showed it off.

2 Likes

I will show it soon enough. It’s like most YouTubers do a room tour video… You know…

Most Youtubers do a room tour video after they achieve a certain level of subscribers/followers/fame, and even then they do this only if they have to show enough to make the audiance interested.
Most people of the message board aren’t Youtubers that dedicate their bedroom for Bionicles and almost all of us have regular rooms. I don’t think that a topic where we can see only beds, carpets and wardrobes, with a few Bionicles here and there is vital.

2 Likes

I mean, I have a sort of second room? I basically took the basement as my floor, and it has like a 2-4room layout (kind of like a cubic U in shape), and while the viable bedroom room is small (enough), the secondary was in fact quite large so I just took it as my ‘general work’ studio.

1 Like

If so it’s perfect for a tour, if you are disposed to do it.