Showbiz Pizza

Showbiz Pizza was a Pizza place with arcades and animatronic characters just like Chuck E Cheese. It was a competitor to Chuck E Cheese and was popular in the 80s.
The Main Characters of the animatronic band The Rock-afire Explosion

Rolfe Dewolfe and Earl Schmerle the puppet

Fatz Geronimo the gorilla

Mitzi Mozzarella

Dook LaRue

Beach Bear

Billy Bob the bear and Looney Bird

Billy Bob is the mascot of Showbiz Pizza

I didn’t growup with Showbiz Pizza but I love it! My favorite characters are Rolfe and Breach Bear. If you want to learn more about it then check out theses links: 404 Page Not Found | ShowBizPizza.com //showbizpizza.fandom.com/wiki/Main_Page

1 Like

Mom come pick me up I’m scared.

13 Likes

To be honest I agree with @Cordax here. They are all pretty scary, especially Mitzi Mozzarella, just look at her, with that giant fake smile and dead eyes.

6 Likes

Also, is it just me or does billy bob look like banjo-kazoozie?

4 Likes

To be fair. There are things that are scarier like the Japanese robot aI thing. That’s what I call the uncanny valley.

@Cordax Yes exactly! :laughing:

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - Spiderus Prime

13 Likes

just gotta say it: this feels like it has to be the inspiration for FNAF

5 Likes

Yes you’re right! Scott is a big fan of Showbiz Pizza and was inspired by it.

2 Likes

I was half-joking, but I’ll take it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve heard my mom mention it a few times but that’s about it

2 Likes

All I know about it is that Rich Evans went there for his birthday once as a young boy, and quite frankly, that was enough for me.

2 Likes

Kill the animatronics with fire.

6 Likes

I would support this course of action. Who’s with us? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

So, it’s like FNAF, but actually scary.
These animatronics look disturbing and creepy unlike the ones from the game. Glad I didn’t grow up in the 80s in America and didn’t have to see them in person or be somewhere near them

5 Likes

Guys your acting like this is the worst thing that you every seen. I understand they look a little bit creepy but it’s not that bad. So I don’t want see anymore comments saying they look creepy or scary It’s just going to start being annoying. Here’s something that is actually scary

Have you even played FNAF VR?!?

1 Like

I’m allowed to have an opinion. Both are uncanny.

6 Likes

I’m not. I just said they looked quite scary to me and I like them for that exact reason. Frightening doesn’t mean bad, like nobody says that horror movies would be better if they weren’t scary

I was talking about character designs, not gameplay.

I think that Showbiz Pizza animatronics look scarier than FNAF animatronics if you look just at their visual designs detached from all the lore. Again, this is my personal opinion, yours may be different

4 Likes

Sorry. :sweat:

2 Likes

You’re forgiven.

3 Likes

I remember that…
The t-s h i r t

1 Like